GBA Classic NES games

briggs

CAGiversary!
The classic Nes games came out a week early at EB, Gamestop, and the web. BestBuy is still listing them as next week. Will BestBuy wait a week to sell them or will they start selling them now. I want to use the Gift Card to get the games for $15.00. Seems crazy to hold them in the back of the store when the official release date was pushed up to 6/2.

Briggs, next week Circuit City will have Pacman, SMB, and Donkey Kong for $14.99 each with a free t-shirt while supplies last. So if you can hold out til Sunday, you can save your GGC for other games, and get a free shirt to boot!

[quote name='tcrash247']If only Zelda was good for that free shirt deal...[/quote]

Just find someone working there that looks cool, and try to negotiate with him. I've done it there before, and it worked for me. If they say no, then ask a manager, they usually say yes just to get rid of you. I'll try it myself when they come out.

However you look at it, a free shirt for a $15 game is a sweet deal! :D

Oh, and I'm just assuming that by "Mario Bros." you mean "SUPER Mario Bros."... correct?

elevator action and contra where you can link together with another sp

oh and friday the 13th, maybe someday I'll beat that game

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']elevator action and contra where you can link together with another sp

oh and friday the 13th, maybe someday I'll beat that game[/quote]

Friday the 13th was mega-hard. I just played it a few months ago, and I kept getting lost in the woods. My b/f managed to kill Jason once, but then you just have to kill him again on the next level, and he's way faster then, too. Good luck beating that game.

We got in a box of 5 shirts today. There were different colors (green, red, yellow...) with a different NES game on each one. HOWEVER, this was a promo item from Nintendo... so the shirts CC offer may be different. BTW, all the sizes were XL.

Okay, so this CC deal is in the ad for the week of 6/6. Is the official release date for the games still 6/7? It'd be convenient for me to go on Sunday, but I don't wanna waste a trip if they can't sell the games yet. Someone said the release date was pushed up to 6/2... is this being recognized by CC or are they holding out until 6/7??

I was in the BB today in Austin,TX and they had all their "NES Classics" stocked. No shirt promos though. We might have to wait for Sunday's ad to see that stuff.

[quote name='tcrash247']If only Zelda was good for that free shirt deal...[/quote]
The ad said you get the shirt with any of the NES Classics purchase, not just those 3 games, so you should get the shirt with Zelda

bread's done
Back