GBA Drill Dozer $9.90 @ Fry's (unadvertised), YMMV?

This is the one game I see around at Best Buys that survived the MASSIVE clearance markdowns a month ago. It is $2 if you can find it at Best Buy.

A great platformer with totally unique gameplay mechanics and amazing production values.

Very fun game. $3 at Kmart if you can find one and it maybe be stickered at $21.00 (at least mine was). If not, it's still definitely worth the $10. The Frys and TRU here also have copies for $10 that haven't been touched.

Got it for $7.48 at a Target clearance a while back. I tend to think it's kind of over-rated by the CAG's on this board. Couldn't really get into it, but maybe that's just me. You could give it a shot. Just my .02.

Ordered this from some TRU sale a couple months ago and haven't tried it. It did teach me never to order GBA games from them again, as they shipped it in a bubble envelope and when it got here the game box was thoroughly crushed.

[quote name='parKer20']Very fun game. $3 at Kmart if you can find one and it maybe be stickered at $21.00 (at least mine was). If not, it's still definitely worth the $10. The Frys and TRU here also have copies for $10 that haven't been touched.[/QUOTE]

My K-Mart also had it tagged for $21 and it scanned for $3. Fun game

If the stupid Lite could take GBA games all the way in I'd still be buying stuff like this. Would never get played though since anytime I was done with it I'd be swapping back to the white filler and then get lazy.

[quote name='amusedtoe']If the stupid Lite could take GBA games all the way in I'd still be buying stuff like this. Would never get played though since anytime I was done with it I'd be swapping back to the white filler and then get lazy.[/quote]

Even if the lite could hold the games all the way in this one won't fit because it is larger because it has rumble features built in to the cart.

And I want to throw my vote in that this game is worth any price under 20. I personally got it for 10 minus a couple of Monopoly bucks. I would love to see a version for the DS I think they could make good use out of the dual screen.

Yeah, it's longer than the standard cartridge. I'm just glad it's the same thickness as the standard and doesn't have fat ends like Warioware or Boktai.

a455_1_b.JPG

Halfway through the game, I disabled the rumble feature. It got annoying to me after a while.

[quote name='4est']Even if the lite could hold the games all the way in this one won't fit because it is larger because it has rumble features built in to the cart.

And I want to throw my vote in that this game is worth any price under 20. I personally got it for 10 minus a couple of Monopoly bucks. I would love to see a version for the DS I think they could make good use out of the dual screen.[/quote]

I'd love to see some kind of sequel but sadly I doubt that will happen.

bread's done
Back