GBA Micro Leather Sleeves- 0.70cents @ TRU

xx2541

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Official Nintendo Gameboy Micro Leather CASE (leather case with the fold over top strap- not just a sleeve and not play-thru) are being blown out @ TRU for 70 cents each.

GBA Micro neoprene sleeve with cutouts and key clip are 60 cents each.

GBA Micro sox 3 pack are 70 cents each.

This is in the Norwalk, CT TRU, but I assume it's across the board.

Enjoy! :)

FYI, the Cedar Park, TX TRU has a crapload of the socks (maybe 12 more packages) but I got the last two leather cases for me and my wife. I did NOT find any of either at the Pflugerville store.

For some reason my TRU got a GBA Micro in today. I went to pick up the accessories (in hopes that I'd find a Micro down the line) and just happened to ask if they had one and they said that they had just got on in this morning. I assumed they meant a DS or something, but they actually had just gotten a black GBA Micro with extra faceplates.

So if you're still looking for one it might be worth checking back a few times. Maybe they're moving there stock around or something. I really don't know how retail works.

anarchyBurger, others,

PM your address and I'll mail you some. My TRU had 10-20 each, so I didn't feel bad about picking up a few extra for other CAGs

*EDIT
2 left each of the keychain, socks. No leather cases left

Just FYI, the Norwalk, Connecticut TRU has TONS of Leather Cases (behind the counter) and Sox left over.

Go get 'em!

[quote name='v0yce']For some reason my TRU got a GBA Micro in today. I went to pick up the accessories (in hopes that I'd find a Micro down the line) and just happened to ask if they had one and they said that they had just got on in this morning. I assumed they meant a DS or something, but they actually had just gotten a black GBA Micro with extra faceplates.

So if you're still looking for one it might be worth checking back a few times. Maybe they're moving there stock around or something. I really don't know how retail works.[/QUOTE]

I never had any luck picking up a Micro from any of the TRUs near me, but I went a couple weeks ago and all they had for Micro accessories were the sox and the keychains. I went back a few days ago and there was one leather sleeve at the very top of the bin. :D So yeah, it isn't completely fruitless to keep checking back. I've also had clearance games not be there one week and then suddenly show up the next.

I already picked one up like a week or two ago, I didn't think it was that big of a deal otherwise I would of posted it on CAG! Sorry folks!

It's a really nice case, and is a lot nicer than the crappy little cloth one that they include with the Micro.

bread's done
Back