GBA (NON SP) $20 YMMV GameStop

[quote name='sisco1986']I went to GameStop yesterday, this maybe YMMV but the old GameBoy Advanced non SP are 20 bucks there.[/quote]

They had pre-owned GBA's in their flyer at $19.99, so I don't think it's YMMV. I just wish I could find a SP on the cheap...

RD

The only reason I would get one now is if I wanted to play 4 player on Zelda 4 swords or FF:CC and my buddies had no GBAs.

they were $20 for black friday. not sure how long this last, it is possible it last until the 6th of december, but i am not sure.

[quote name='sisco1986']There used.[/quote]

So? I got my GBA used, and it works flawlessly...even though it did come to me with a nice layer of battery acid on the back of the system. #-o

Once that was cleaned up, though, it's fine. Heck, even the screen came in great shape.

If you don't have a GBA, why not get this one? It's definitely cheaper than the SP, even if you choose to spend the extra $10-$15 for a light and rechargeable batteries, and it still plays just as well...

Hmm... wonder if there's a way to take advantage of this along with EB's trade-in offer of GBA + 5 games for $50 credit.

[quote name='TimTucker']Hmm... wonder if there's a way to take advantage of this along with EB's trade-in offer of GBA + 5 games for $50 credit.[/quote]

Only if EB doesn't require boxes and insturctions.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='sisco1986']There used.[/quote]

So? I got my GBA used, and it works flawlessly...even though it did come to me with a nice layer of battery acid on the back of the system. #-o

Once that was cleaned up, though, it's fine. Heck, even the screen came in great shape.

If you don't have a GBA, why not get this one? It's definitely cheaper than the SP, even if you choose to spend the extra $10-$15 for a light and rechargeable batteries, and it still plays just as well...[/quote]

Nothing wrong with used 96% of my consoles/games are used. There still 20 bucks in my area.

bread's done
Back