???GBA or GBA SP???

I have no problems with my SP, the backlight is awesome. If you're playing a portable game for more then ten hours straight then you really need to find something else to do.

You wanna buy mine?

I have SP and I dont play it much

If u r interested tell me

It has a game, charger, and system

Look into your accesory options for the GBA, see if pimping the system takes care of anything you want from the SP- I've got a rechargeable bettery set, stereospeakers, and hand-grip dealie for mine- all in matching pink. :D I don't need the SP. (I do want a pink DS tho'.)

[quote name='xkillazx']You wanna buy mine?

I have SP and I dont play it much

If u r interested tell me

It has a game, charger, and system[/QUOTE]
HOW MUCH?

It's a GBA SP Cobalt blue and in very good condition (no scratches)

No box or manuals Just SYSTEM

I have Madcatz Charger and Super Mario World Advance 2 with box and manuals

I have a pic but I dont know how to post it

$90 would be good for me

Email me for more

[email protected]

pay the extra cash and get a DS when it drops in price around 8-21. The exta money spent gets you a system that GBA games look way better and play DS games. If you really care about GBC and old GB games wait for the SP to drop even further in price.

[quote name='KingDox']pay the extra cash and get a DS when it drops in price around 8-21. The exta money spent gets you a system that GBA games look way better and play DS games. If you really care about GBC and old GB games wait for the SP to drop even further in price.[/QUOTE]
Good point. I'm going to wait even longer for a price drop

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']The DS can't play Game Boy or GBC games.

This is an issue for some of us.[/QUOTE]

I got the DS and don't regret it at all. There are enough DS games to make it worthwhile and the GBA games look great.

I picked up a Game Boy Color at Goodwill for $4 to play the legacy games . . . but never do play them :)

I just got a SP a few months ago and I love it. I'm thinking about upgrading to a DS but i'm not much of a portable gamer so who knows.

I'd suggest swinging by a Toys R Us tomorrow and seeing if you can get that exclusive black original GBA(originally $35) for 50% off.
If you can't find it, then ask yourself if you want a backlight (frontlight, I know) or not. once you answer that you have your answer.

If you don't care about the backlit screen, then the regular one. Another plus is the batteries.
Personally though, I prefer the SP. I don't like changing the batteries out (although I could see how this would be a problem on long trips) and the backlight is so worth it for me. The shape fits my hands better too (I have kinda small girl hands :) ).

Then again the micro is coming out soon enough (anyone know when?), so I'm sure both the GBA and SP will drop further in price.

bread's done
Back