GBA protective case $1 free shipping

LOL, the shipping is free.

I'm buying one. I know I never play my old GBA but I'd like to have something to protect it since it that limited editon plat. one.

[quote name='takingchase']hell for a $1 shipped I'm ordering one just so I get some mail[/QUOTE]

And for that reason as well.

Damn we are such tools.

122764.jpg

Wow, that's the grand-fugliest thing I've ever seen for a GBA. A yellow interior, much bigger than necessary, and 4 hinge/claps? wow...just wow...

If I were to order one, it would be so I could make anything else I've ever bought look prettier by putting it next to this nerdstrosity...oh, and to get something in the mail :)

We all know half the reason we love ordering through the interweb is to wait anxiously for the mailman to drop a weirdly-shaped box or bubble-mailer by our door...

Got mine today and all I can say is wow. This is the most hilarious accessory I have ever seen, although it does actually work. The best part is the "Water Resistant O-ring seal!"

Darn, I was going to buy a couple of those. I waited until the next day, and free shipping was over. Too bad they don't have freeshipping codes. :(

bread's done
Back