GBA Roll Cage:: .57 Cents at KBtoys.com

That thing is hideous looking (and I wasn't expecting anything pretty for a roll cage). You'd have to pay me 57 cents to put that thing on my GBA. Although I guess it would serve a purpose if your last name is Butterfingers.

[quote name='DRJ555']I gues if you drop your gameboy advance a lot you might need one of these.[/quote]

or if you throw your gameboy advance a lot

Does anyone remember the video IGN did on this item? They did all these tests like throwing it down the stairs and stuff but it didn't survive getting run over with a car. I looked for it but couldn't find it on IGN Pocket.

oh jeez I was excited...I thought they made the game roll cage which was on the PS one. It was awesome...it also had a great sequel too.

oh well

somewhat interesting story: many years ago, back when the original gameboy was new, my family went on a vacation. we rented a van, and i hung out near the back during the drive. somehow, my dad totally smashed the screen of the gameboy when he closed the trunk. the rest of the trip sucked, since i didn't have any tetris. would this thing have helped? i have no idea.

true story.

i propose that they make a protection device something like those cages that were used in american gladiators. no one could mess with a gameboy advance in that, not even hawk or sabre.

[quote name='defender']oh jeez I was excited...I thought they made the game roll cage which was on the PS one. It was awesome...it also had a great sequel too.

oh well[/quote]

Me too, me too.... :cry:

I miss KB
You gotta be kidding me...
PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

bread's done
Back