GBA-SP Deals?

Oh, man, you blew it. Circuit City was selling them for $59.99 with a free $20 Mad Katz accessory kit thrown in to sweeten the deal, up until yesterday.

I don't see them for less than $79.99 anywhere else.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Oh, man, you blew it. Circuit City was selling them for $59.99 with a free $20 Mad Katz accessory kit thrown in to sweeten the deal, up until yesterday.
.[/QUOTE]

That sale was mis-marked... they were 79.99 with the free Mad Katz kit. They had about 20 flyers plastered all over the store letting people know it was a misprint.

[quote name='Roufuss']That sale was mis-marked... they were 79.99 with the free Mad Katz kit. They had about 20 flyers plastered all over the store letting people know it was a misprint.[/QUOTE]
Oh...well...still a pretty good deal.

[quote name='Roufuss']That sale was mis-marked... they were 79.99 with the free Mad Katz kit. They had about 20 flyers plastered all over the store letting people know it was a misprint.[/QUOTE]

yaeh, I was trying to get in on it, but they took away the page of the ad that showed the 59.99 price point so people couldn't buy it or go and PM it. It really sucked.

FYE had a sign outside the entrance saying...

$49.95 GBA SP with purchase of 2 GBA games $19.99 or up.

[quote name='David85']FYE had a sign outside the entrance saying...

$49.95 GBA SP with purchase of 2 GBA games $19.99 or up.[/QUOTE]
That could work, as I want to get Minish Cap and, uh, I dunno, something else.

EDIT: Plus it's FYE, so I can buy crappy games at Gamestop/EB/Gamerush on the cheap and trade them in for profit...

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']That could work, as I want to get Minish Cap and, uh, I dunno, something else.

EDIT: Plus it's FYE, so I can buy crappy games at Gamestop/EB/Gamerush on the cheap and trade them in for profit...[/QUOTE]
hopefully you want more than one game for the system

Get Wario Ware Twisted. Or the new Fire Emblem. I'd go with Twisted sicne it's insanely fun... and you'll look insane playing it.:)

bread's done
Back