GBA - Wade Hixton's Counter Punch

craab

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I pulled this out the other day and really had fun with it.
Anyone else have this?
Is this game rare? I picked it up on a lark a few years ago, and I NEVER see it anywhere...

Circuit City Cool Deals cases have it for $10.96. I really enjoyed it. A total blast, though it burns out fast.

Mimi's special attack made me crack up at how spot on perfect it was.

The ending blew though.

And am I the only one who thought Mac was a comically manly woman for the entire game?

I picked up recently online, I forget where... maybe Tower, or Target. It was like $15. But I havent had a chance to play it yet. Its on the list, but right now Im into FFVI, and thats gonna take awhile.

It seems to be kind of hard to find, but not that valauble.

Well, it retailed at a budget price, which is perfectly acceptable, as its content is not that much meatier than the original Punch-Out, which Counter Punch is a perfect homage to.

I had it and since gotten rid of it. After playing through it I realized that even though it payed homage to Punch-Out it just wasn't as good. It didn't have the staying power that punch-out still does for me today. Off it went. I would say its worth a play through though.

its a fun little game. i played through it, but havent really played it since. if you like punch out, its certainly worth picking up.

i think its one of those "hard to find, but no demand" games you can get it cheap, if you can find it.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Dude, that Punch-Out staying power? Pure nostalgia. :p[/quote]|

No way its pure nostalgia. Punchout has gameplay, and that never gets old.

[quote name='Puffa469']|

No way its pure nostalgia. Punchout has gameplay, and that never gets old.[/quote]

Hixton's Counter-Punch has gameplay too... :p

bread's done
Back