GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

Man I hope you stick around, hope all is well with you also.

I lurked cag so long for deals, if it wasn't for you I probly wouldn't have signed up for an account seems like all the old poster I used to see around here have slowly been giving up on this site.

Anyways whatever you decide I wish the best for you and your family, hopefully the move was good for you

Mini-contest (TLOU Survival Edition; MH 3DS XL case; MLB 13: The Show) CLOSED:

Anyone who has posted since the last contest ended (until now) will be entered. I will be doing the drawing soon. I'm currently on the road and don't have access to my spreadsheets so I'll do the drawing in a day or two and I'll notify winners shortly thereafter.

Good luck

I think I made it in due to my previous post but glad to see your doing ok GBAStar. If I'm in I'm hoping for the monster hunter case but if not, congrats to the winners!

Yeah, people are entering for July and he never even said he was going to do July. Hell, he said he was doing June and never did. I don't know what makes people think he's going to do a giveaway he hasn't even announced when he's not even doing the giveaway he did announce.

So was the mini giveaway before or after June?
GBAstar's post clearly states that the mini giveaway isn't the July giveaway. He announced the mini giveaway and i entered that, but he never announced a July giveaway, so I didn't enter for July.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:49 AM

Mini-contest (TLOU Survival Edition; MH 3DS XL case; MLB 13: The Show) CLOSED:

Anyone who has posted since the last contest ended (until now) will be entered. I will be doing the drawing soon. I'm currently on the road and don't have access to my spreadsheets so I'll do the drawing in a day or two and I'll notify winners shortly thereafter.

Good luck

Not sure what this all entails as I am seeing this thread for the first time, and I really don't have time to read 73 pages worth of comments, but if there is a july giveaway please add me too it. Thanks

bread's done
Back