GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

In for 1st, 2nd, and 5th prize since I already own Alan Wake and FFXIII-2. I'm in if the giveaway is still live. Anyways this is the first time I've seen this thread. Dunno how I've been missing this lol. Good luck to everyone and Merry Christmas all! Woo!

[quote name='doomedtolive']just noticed that I havent been added to this month's list so here's another post =) Merry Christmas everyone.[/QUOTE]

Noticed I wasn't added either, but I checked and he hasn't updated the list through our posts yet.

Update:

I will be updating the list of entrants in post #3 at some point today or this evening. If you have posted previously then you will be automatically entered.

I plan on holding the drawing and notifying winners on New Year's Day. You can post up and till December 31st at 11:59PM EST if you haven't already entered.

Thanks to all those that have participated!

Update:

I have gone through the last 100 or so posts and updated the list of entrants (See Post #3). Please let me know if I left your name off the list.

If you haven't entered yet you can do so by posting up until 11:59PM EST on 12/31. The drawing will be at some point New Year's Day.

Good Luck!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

I'll be closing the entry period for December in about 3 hours (11:59PM EST). Everyone who posts before then will be entered.

bread's done
Back