GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

I'm a little behind schedule but here are the winners for JAN/FEB:

1st: mojo_12345 (Prize Confirmed & Shipped)

2nd: Chac (Prize Confirmed & Shipped)

3rd: Harold2345 (Prize Confirmed & Shipped)

4th: MigueelDnd (Prize Confirmed & Shipped)

5th: Skatz83 (Prize Confirmed & Shipped)

6th: Cheapgamer23 (Prize Confirmed & Shipped)

7th: Kreatheruthles (Prize Confirmed & Shipped)

Thanks for all that have entered. Now I need to take a look around and see what I have available that I can giveaway for FEB/MAR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

I have not been able to make contact with harold2345, the third place winner in the JAN/FEB giveaway. It appears he has not posted on the site since he entered in the contest so if he does not reply within the next 24 hours he will forfeit his spot in line and I'll continue to move down the list (sorry but I need to keep some type of order).

Once everything has been given away for last periods contest if their is a leftover prize I will draw another name at random.

Lastly new prizes will be put up this weekend.

All prizes have now been packaged and processed and any that haven't been shipped yet will ship tomorrow (Monday). At this point all the winners from JAN/FEB should have been provided a tracking number.

I will update the OP with FEB/MAR Prizes in the next 24 hours.

Thanks to all that have entered so far

Update: I have added entrants to the FEB/MAR master list up through post # 938. You can see this list in post #3. If you have posted PRIOR to this post and I forgot to add you send me a PM. If you post after this post then I will add you to the list during the next update.

Prizes to be announced soon (almost done brainstorming)

These are so fun, I am as excited at the chance to win as to see what cool things are going up as prizes :D. Thanks for doing this, as always!

Oh, I almost forgot to post in this thread! Just wanted to say thanks to GBAstar for my prize. What you're doing is great man, you're cool! Thanks again!

bread's done
Back