GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

[quote name='Bent 00']So this post enters me in the May giveaway?[/QUOTE]

^ Yep! Simple as that!

Update:

I have to apologize for not posting April's winners sooner. My girlfriend and I are looking to purchase a home and unfortunately due to some personal issues we need to move sooner then we thought so I've kind of been all over the place mentally.

April's Winners (in order):

macjz212 - Prize Claimed (1600 MSP)
Viperking27 - Can not locate
shadowneko003
sm04as
Rapid Shot
81ols
Dwarf41
unitedvandalism
levy350
DiceEnergy

^ I tried to contact "Viperking27" last week (exactly 7 days ago) and haven't gotten a response. I hate to move on (even though I'm guessing it's an alternate account) but if I don't get a response from him/her by tomorrow evening (Wednesday) everyone will move up a spot in the pecking order and I'll pick a new 10th place finisher.

It would be great if all the winner's could have a rough idea of what they'd like to choose based on the order they were picked. Remember what prize you get is based on what is left when it is your turn to choose----so for example just because you were picked fourth doesn't mean you're a lock for the fourth place prize.

May Prizes:

Will be announced by tomorrow (Wednesday).

Thanks for all who have entered despite the delay in announcements! May is still very much live however depending on what my summer looks like June July and August may be split into two giveaway periods.

bread's done
Back