GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

[quote name='Mirpkered']Has anyone heard from GBAStar at all? I've noticed that he hasn't posted in a while. Hope everything is good with him.[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering that too

Good to see people care about the giver of things on here. On other forums, it seems people are more concerned with their opinion instead of the people on the site they share.

Thanks for giving to CAG they way you do OP.

Woop! Back from a brief hiatus! Awesome to see this is still going on. Fantastic work!

Edit: Seems like OP is awol...Hope all is good on his end.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jrittmayer']GBAstar, where art thou? D:[/QUOTE]

My poor little red headed step child of a thread.... it needs some attention. Look for an update momentarily.

Edit:

May Prizes Announced: (Period closes Friday, June 7th 11:59 PM PST):

1st Place: Resident Evil Revelations [Winner's Choice: PS3/360/Wii U/3DS] (New/Sealed)

2nd Place: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings [Collector's Edition, PC] (New/Sealed)

3rd Place: Dead Rising 2: Fortune City Poker Set [No Visitor Map Included] (New)

4th Place: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon [3DS] (Like New; Complete; Never Played)

5th Place: Dishonored [PS3 or 360] (New/Sealed)

6th Place: Resident Evil Retribution Blu-ray [Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook] (New/Sealed; small tear in shrinkwrap)

7th Place: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS Case [2nd Run, Original Size] (New/Sealed)

8th Place: Prototype 2 Steelbook [Best Buy Exclusive; G1 or G2 size] (New/Sealed)

9th Place: Dead Island Riptide Steelbook [G1 size] (New/Sealed)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='omgmoosetracks']Yo did the April winners get announced? The title of the thread throws me off tbh[/QUOTE]

Yes. I had some problems making contact with a few of the winners but everything has been resolved and all prizes have been shipped. See post #2 for details pertaining to the April contest and its winners.

[quote name='Mirpkered']Has anyone heard from GBAStar at all? I've noticed that he hasn't posted in a while. Hope everything is good with him.[/QUOTE]

I'm good. I've just been very busy and got sidetracked. May is on. Prizes are in the OP and the period will be extended one week until 06/07/2013 at 11:59 PST. The drawing will be the following day (Saturday).

official update:

April's contest is over. I had some difficulties reaching a few of the winners and then I got sidetracked. However all prizes have been shipped and you can see who won what in post #2.

May's prizes have been announced. Thanks to all who entered blindly! I will be extending the giveaway period one week. It will close on Friday June 7th at 11:59PST and the drawing will be the following day.

Moving forward each winner will have no more then 72 hours to respond. I will send a maximum of two PM's 24 hours or so apart and if I don't get a response you will lose your spot in line and your pick will go to the next winner. If you contact me later on and their are still prizes available you will get to pick from there--if no prizes are available then as the saying goes "Too bad... so sad".

International entries - If it weighs over a pound I'm not shipping it. That means you're excluded from anything more then standard games or movies unless you want to front the cost of shipping. International packages will be sent by USPS First Class International (FCI).

I haven't compiled a master list of May entries yet but will be doing so this weekend. Please see post #3 on Sunday if you're concerned about making sure I included you. At that time if you don't see your name in the master list send me a PM.

Good luck everyone!

bread's done
Back