GC 20% off used game coupon YMMV?

omegasaber

CAGiversary!
We have a quick Guitar Hero III promotion going on at work and the Game Crazy folks gave us this coupon to put on the site. It seems pretty ambiguous so I'd assume it will work wherever and the expiration is xx/xx/xxxx. But I put YMMV just in case.

If someone can grab the PDF and upload it and host it for the thread that'd be great, it'll be gone from the site tomorrow.

Here's where you can find it: http://www.webn.com/cc-common/globalcontestfinder.html?contest=26318

The quality of those is horrendous. The barcode and fineprint is nearly illegible. I don't see how anyone could use it without major issue. I doubt it would even scan.

It's like someone scanned the real thing flyer (most likely a xerox flyer at that) at low resolution and then converted it to monotone. I would assume that this is a single-store promotion, given the low quality of things.

The thing that gets me is the xx/xx/xx expiration.:whistle2:k

I had it magnified to 200% and could still barely read it. Like Spooge said, using these probably will result in an issue. Even though the fine says it's value at all Game Crazy locations, with the exemption of Holloywood video....

Hey, this is the exact file they sent, I know it's crap but that's what they wanted. If it works great, if not I tried.

[quote name='omegasaber']Hey, this is the exact file they sent, I know it's crap but that's what they wanted. If it works great, if not I tried.[/quote]

Thanks for the effort. I'm going to leave it be and maybe someone will have a go with it and possibly some luck.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i got this from a gc-hv that was going out of buisness, everything 80% off. scored an nfl 360 faceplate for 3 bones plus a few copies of the bioshock soundtrack. here it is

bread's done
Back