GC/GBA Buy 2 get 1 free at Toysrus.com/amazon.com

Me neither. I only see a code for the GBA games. I tried to fill in GC and GCN for the GBA part of the code, but it didn't work.

Anybody know any free shipping codes to sweeten this deal? Also, I was thinking about doing the credit card application to get the instant $30 off and make it $20.00 shipped for 3 games. Does anyone know how easy it is to cancel the card after you do this?

[quote name='maccabee72']Does anyone know how easy it is to cancel the card after you do this?[/QUOTE]
It depends on who you get. You will most likely have to talk to two different people in order to cancel it. It can take about 20 minutes. I just listen to what they have to say and keep saying "no" :)

[quote name='maccabee72']Also, I was thinking about doing the credit card application to get the instant $30 off and make it $20.00 shipped for 3 games. Does anyone know how easy it is to cancel the card after you do this?[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing this?

Link?

[quote name='Gaming-Module']Where are you seeing this?

Link?[/QUOTE]

when you get to the confirmation page at checkout, it will give you the option of just paying or applying for their credit card and getting an instant $30 off, if your application is accpeted.

[quote name='maccabee72']when you get to the confirmation page at checkout, it will give you the option of just paying or applying for their credit card and getting an instant $30 off, if your application is accpeted.[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that. I'm still waiting for them to approve my credit card I applied for on March 27th. I called them and they said it could take up to 30 days for approval. I have really good credit too, so I don't know what the deal is.

Just a warning: I went through checkout and applied for the credit card and for some reason the $30 wouldn't apply to my order. After going back through and reading the fine print, it says that the offer does not work with their third party affiliates such as Toys R Us, target, etc. So I ended up cancelling my order. I guess I'll be using the $30 towards a DVD set or some books. Oh well!

[quote name='redline']Good luck with that. I'm still waiting for them to approve my credit card I applied for on March 27th. I called them and they said it could take up to 30 days for approval. I have really good credit too, so I don't know what the deal is.[/QUOTE]

Mine was approved within seconds, but like I said in my above post, it did me no good, because it wouldn't work with Toys R Us orders.

Without free shipping its not much of a deal, since most of the gc games are pc and with shipping it averages about 16.50 a game. Might as well wait for one the 2 for 30 deals. But Metal gear solid is calling my name. Put that Mario golf and sonic meg coll with free shipping and it would be an awesome deal.

Technically, shipping should be free. The current ad states that there should be free shipping on Star Wars toys, and the Buy 2, get 1 free Gamecube and GBA games. I scanned the ad in so I could post it, but I don't have attachment privledges. I sent Amazon an email complaining about lack of free shipping.
-Mike

bread's done
Back