GC Platinum w/Zelda & Metroid - RARE?

JasonArmadillo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I was just in Best Buy and ran across a Gamecube bundle with Zelda and Metroid Prime packed in. Is this an old/rare bundle? I don't recall ever seeing this...

Wind Waker, right? I'm pretty sure I've seen this at my BB as well. I think it's a store exclusive.

if it's in a huge blister pack then those are custom bundle's , they had PS2's with GT3 n Jak n Dax with a MC and Extra controller around me in a massive blister pack...the funny part is they still have them...

This is just the normal GC box like all the others and it has a little circle on the bottom left corner: BONUS! Zelda and Metroid included

I work at Costco Wholesale and we have those blister pack type things. We have The GCN packaged with crap, and we have Xbox packaged with crap and then we have the slim PS2 packaged with sony crap.

For the Playstation 2 you get a pretty nice deal. It comes with 2 games an extra 1st party controller and a 1st party mem card all for $210.

For the Xbox one it comes with KOTOR2, KOTOR2 Strat guide and an extra 1st Party controller. I think that one is $220.

bread's done
Back