GC-Skies of Arcadia BACK IN STOCK $46.99 at VGD also DC version $33

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Ok...I finally got some in but they are not price reduced. However I did make them $46.99 and I do have them in stock. They still go for $60 on Ebay and this is a harder to find game than most.

SKIES OF ARCADIA:LEGENDS AT VGD

gcskiesofarcadia.jpg

On a side note: For those wishing to get the original DC version I have just found in a box a small quantity. Still new mint condition and factory sealed $32.99.

SKIES OF ARCADIA DREAMCAST $32.99

DCarcadia.jpg

I am cleaning my overstock and I am finding some awesome rare stuff. I hope to get more up during the weekend.

Enjoy.

Hahaha I JUST got this game yesterday for 45 Canadian at my local Microplay. I put my name on a waiting list and bam, a month later they make the call.

[quote name='J-E-T']Hahaha I JUST got this game yesterday for 45 Canadian at my local Microplay. I put my name on a waiting list and bam, a month later they make the call.[/quote]

and I was thrilled when I picked it up for about $45 after tax at CompUSA a few weeks back!

[quote name='peteyrose']Wow, this game is that sought after? I would have thought the prices are a rip-off, but I guess not.[/quote]

One has to wonder if demand for this game would be so high if not for the BestBuy $9.99 backorder/cancellation.

[quote name='TheRaven']Are there any major differences between the 2 versions?[/quote]
Very minor graphical updates (looked damn good anyways, just better character models). A whole new bounty sub-quest type thing. Fewer random battles (but still excrutiating...too damn many!!!! good thing the fight is mildly fun and tactical...)

Throw us a bone and knock it down to 36.99. I'd pick it up in a heartbeat. Come on, throw us CAG a deal (not to say 46.99 isn't a good deal for a normal person, but we are CAG!)

oh so I should sell these to you for less than my cost? I just ordered these. If CAGers dont want them I will just sell them to others. Being I get about 5 messages a day requesting the game I thought that maybe some of you would want it at a FAIR price. If you are looking to get what happens to be the rarest and most expensive GameCube game at a rock bottom price then I cant offer that.
I can sell these on Ebay for $55 each very quickly...but I prefer to offer them to CAG...maybe I was wrong.

argh... so broke, but n33d Skies... N33D DAMMIT! >.<

*dies* x_x

edit- Bah, just screw everyone who bitches about your prices. Your more than fair to us. Your site is awesome, I try and recommend your site whenever I can ^_^

[quote name='defender']oh so I should sell these to you for less than my cost? I just ordered these. If CAGers dont want them I will just sell them to others. Being I get about 5 messages a day requesting the game I thought that maybe some of you would want it at a FAIR price. If you are looking to get what happens to be the rarest and most expensive GameCube game at a rock bottom price then I cant offer that.
I can sell these on Ebay for $55 each very quickly...but I prefer to offer them to CAG...maybe I was wrong.[/quote]

lol once again your customer service skills never cease to amaze.

[quote name='Blamo']edit- Bah, just screw everyone who bitches about your prices. Your more than fair to us. Your site is awesome, I try and recommend your site whenever I can ^_^[/quote]

Agreed. He also has that contest going on! I think he treats members of this site pretty darn well. :)

[quote name='defender']oh so I should sell these to you for less than my cost? I just ordered these. If CAGers dont want them I will just sell them to others. Being I get about 5 messages a day requesting the game I thought that maybe some of you would want it at a FAIR price. If you are looking to get what happens to be the rarest and most expensive GameCube game at a rock bottom price then I cant offer that.
I can sell these on Ebay for $55 each very quickly...but I prefer to offer them to CAG...maybe I was wrong.[/quote]

Really f*cking sick of you using the guilt trip sales initiative.

seriously isnt gonna work.

you have your good points defender...
and then you have these REALLY bad points....

for shame.

Oh please, nobody is going to buy it because they're guilty... besides, he's right. He could be making a good $15 more per unit if he sold on Ebay. You guys should be more grateful >.

Do you have a large quantity of these? I really want one but I absolutely cannot spend any more money until my wedding and honeymoon are paid for. They need to be paid off by Feb 22nd. How are my chances or am I smoking crack?

i am lightened up.

it just that i can't even count the times i've read over a board where you were offering "us" an amazing deal even though you didn't have to.

no one has to offer ANY deal.

its a good price i'll give you that...
that's not the problem....

its just the whole attitude that you're the freaking cheapass messiah or something...

and that you are always making sacrifices to offer to us first....

all scott123456 did was ask for more of a cheapass deal...

you couldve just said...
"No sorry... but it wouldnt be profitable if I let them go for less."

DID YOU SAY THAT????

no.....
you have this whole attitude about it and its been consistent since the creation of this site.

it gets old.....

cant you just be cool about it?

maybe some mature responses that don't sound like the freaking Comic Book Guy?

Maybe its a compliment or maybe it isnt... but you are THE video game equivallent of Mr. Android's Dungeon himself.

You sir.... need to lighten up.

lol...so basically you think I am a longwinded boob...hmmm at least you dont have that problem

anyways...I have a small quantity that I expect to be gone within a week...could be MUCH sooner but if you plan to wait a week then I don't think it will happen and you are taking your chances. I bought all the pieces available to me and who knows when I will get more.

Hey everyone, this game was worth $50 when I purchased it at launch and its definately worth that now. This game is very difficult to find new at an honest price. $46.99 shipped for this game is a great price. If you want this game, I suggest you buy it now before they're all gone. Thanks for sharing this deal with us Defender.

i respect defender for bringing his deals here first. he doesn't have to, no one has too. if the price isn't right in someone's eyes then they shouldn't purchase it. but everytime i see him post a deal here, someone always bitches, always! and it's getting old. hopefully cheapyd can offer an "ignore" function because, sad to say, I will find plenty of reasons to use it. he is doing everyone a favor by giving us a headstart on low quantity items even if the price is higher than the $5 CAGs we're all craving. I've bought tons of stuff from him that I never would have searched for at his site, it's because he posted the deals here first. he's always gone the extra mile and his prices keep getting better and lower. it's getting ridiculous reading people bitch at him. it's as if they want him to stop offering us deals or perhaps they are envious or competitors with their own agendas.

perhaps defender can lock his new offer threads so that we can take a glance at the deal and pm him with our questions. then maybe he can post faqs afterwards. this way he won't think twice before posting great offers. I don't know how he does it, every time he has a deal, a few people always try to tear him down. i hope he knows that there are plenty of us that are interested, whether or not we can always afford it. everytime EB has a sale, no one emails them and complains that they ran out, or want it cheaper or other crap. I think defender deserves the same respect. and i'm sure that everyone who disagrees will most certainly speak their mind.

(...still searching for the 'ignore' button)

Random post, and I would just like to say that defender is an AWESOME game store owner.

Mr. Rhee is right. I have never bought anything from VGD, but it is nice that defender lets us know about all of his deals. But calling Skies of Arcadia the rarest Gamecube game? I wouldn't quite place it in the same league as Cubivore and College Hoops 2k3 or whatever its called. My CompUSA had two copies of Skies of Arcadia for $25 each (I should've picked one up) and one of my EBs has Skies new for $50 or used for $40. It is rare, but not the rarest.

re: cubivore

if any local EBs have it, it's only $24.99 used. if you're lucky to catch it on their site it's the same price.

I do think that is a decent price, but I can see where people like joystickz are coming from. A lot of the responds from defender tend to be the same, but I usually just ignore those replies, I rather just see it like there are 2 defenders. The business owner and the one who has a-hole remarks. As a business owner he is topnotch, and you always hear about the great customer service. I cannot complain about their rapid shipping and reply system.
So business defender, I'm always looking forward to some great deals from you, and buying some more.
Comments defender....say all you want to people, honestly it doesn't change my opinion about you, business is business, and you can't beat certain good deals. My wife is loving her Magic Pengel, and I am looking forward to getting my next games.
Also I pmed you about something dealing with videogameauctions.com

I am a DC lover but thats just my opinion...it seems like the GC version has a little more going on though. Sega Game=Sega System at least in my book.

I definately vouch for defender on all scales. After probably 3 or 4 orders from VGD (with awesome service, shipping, and product), I am a fully converted customer. If i was ever going to order something online: A) I can usually get it for a few bucks cheaper at VGD (not to mention some great service), B) I have a better chance of actually getting my product than at a bunch of other online retailers. Whenever I have business to give, I'd always like to give it to defender. (Unless of course, I find me some $5 games at CC or something along those lines, but you understand right? :wink: )

[quote name='joystickz']i am lightened up.

it just that i can't even count the times i've read over a board where you were offering "us" an amazing deal even though you didn't have to.

no one has to offer ANY deal.

its a good price i'll give you that...
that's not the problem....

its just the whole attitude that you're the freaking cheapass messiah or something...

and that you are always making sacrifices to offer to us first....

all scott123456 did was ask for more of a cheapass deal...

you couldve just said...
"No sorry... but it wouldnt be profitable if I let them go for less."

DID YOU SAY THAT????

no.....
you have this whole attitude about it and its been consistent since the creation of this site.

it gets old.....

cant you just be cool about it?

maybe some mature responses that don't sound like the freaking Comic Book Guy?

Maybe its a compliment or maybe it isnt... but you are THE video game equivallent of Mr. Android's Dungeon himself.

You sir.... need to lighten up.[/quote]

When I first came to the site, I would've agreed with you. He does make some harsh responses. But...damn, he only gives what he gets. Yes, $47 is a lot for me to pay for a game, so I won't get in on this deal. But considering he could make $15 more per unit pretty easily, I'm saying he's giving us a deal.

He's not acting like he's the cheapass messiah. Some people are treating him like the cheapass anti-christ, though. If you don't like the deal, STFU about it.

hey I am all for saving a few bucks..feel free to buy wherever you feel like...I just try to offer the best price I can...if you can beat it then kudos

and I am probably closer to the anti-christ than the messiah but I never said otherwise..mmwaaahahahha

[quote name='metroidkiller9']i have both dreamcast and cube an i can afford one version. which should i get?[/quote]

The GC version has some extra features.. if you can afford to spend the extra $13-15, I would get that version. I have the DC version myself (haven't played it all the way through) and I love it. I can imagine the GC version being only better.

[quote name='scott123456']Throw us a bone and knock it down to 36.99. I'd pick it up in a heartbeat. Come on, throw us CAG a deal (not to say 46.99 isn't a good deal for a normal person, but we are CAG!)[/quote]

Wow. Are you really that big of a moron? If you can get this game for less than $50 without having to search high and low in every single store for 250 miles around your home you'd be lucky. Hell, I could buy all of Defender's stock and make $10 a pop off of each one.

[quote name='fwacce'][quote name='defender']oh so I should sell these to you for less than my cost? I just ordered these. If CAGers dont want them I will just sell them to others. Being I get about 5 messages a day requesting the game I thought that maybe some of you would want it at a FAIR price. If you are looking to get what happens to be the rarest and most expensive GameCube game at a rock bottom price then I cant offer that.

lol once again your customer service skills never cease to amaze.[/quote]

Defender's right. Defender beats any price online unless it's a clearance item, so to bitch and moan about how expensive an item is there is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard.

defender
What is your normal shipping on items. I placed an order last week for the PS2 tennis game and it still lists as processing. Are these in stock or do you list them on your site before you actually have them inhand

Dustin

I think we ran out of the Tennis 2k2's and your order would still be in processing if we are waiting to get more. If we cant fulfill the order by Monday it will be cancelled and you wont be charged.

bread's done
Back