Gear Up (Alpha) Free Steam Key

EdszxNeo

CAG Newbie
Easy, just Enter your email and operative system (If you select "Windows 8" you have will get the key faster, cause they need more windows 8 testers)

www. play-gearup. com/ signup-alpha

You will get you key in 24 hours :)

[quote name='the indianbeast']What's the game about??[/QUOTE]

You Make your own custom tank, and then use it against your opponents in 3 different game modes (battle,race and i cant remember the third one)

[quote name='XRey360']but if I put "windows 8" I can still play the windows 7 version? XD[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just a little lie to get your key faster

[quote name='XRey360']the game is awesome :D sadly it's only an alpha X3[/QUOTE]

Just wait until the game is ready :)

[quote name='EdszxNeo']Just wait until the game is ready :)[/QUOTE]
problem is that when game is ready it won't be free XD

[quote name='XRey360']problem is that when game is ready it won't be free XD[/QUOTE]

This key grant you complete access when the game launches (free game :))

[quote name='delsus09']Thanks for the heads-up, OP (& the white lie Win. 8 tip.)
Looking forward to playing a game I know nothing about :p[/QUOTE]

No problem, im here to help my fellow Cags to NOT pay :)

[quote name='shadownetone']So just keep the code until they release the full game?[/QUOTE]

Activate it, your copy will be turned into a complete one when game is released.

Ah ok thanks don't have a gaming pc yet getting it soon and looking forward to building my game collection before I get it. Not a bad start I say anyway thanks for the post.

I love that game, cute and interesting^^ Only thing I hate is that it runs so slow, at least on my pc... and it's strange, it's not so high graphic, I hope it's only a problem becouse of being Alpha version^^"

[quote name='XRey360']I love that game, cute and interesting^^ Only thing I hate is that it runs so slow, at least on my pc... and it's strange, it's not so high graphic, I hope it's only a problem becouse of being Alpha version^^"[/QUOTE]

its alpha so its probably not that optimized yet

[quote name='XRey360']I love that game, cute and interesting^^ Only thing I hate is that it runs so slow, at least on my pc... and it's strange, it's not so high graphic, I hope it's only a problem becouse of being Alpha version^^"[/QUOTE]

Yeah is not optimizad yet (i think that the game will be fully playable with a nvidia gforce 8400gs+ when its optimized,current minimun requirements are a nvidia 8800gt)

bread's done
Back