Gears 4 Collectors Edition - $199.99 with Amazon Prime.

I have both systems and I can say you named the three main reasons I prefer the X1.
I have both systems as well. Most of my friends are on xb1 but I've always preferred the ps4 over the xb1. While the xb1 interface does seem to offer a little more in the way of apps and such, it's also kind of confusing. Sometimes things are harder to locate and it seemed like you have to go through multiple "apps" to get to certain things. I use my Xbox for all my media(TV, hulu, Netflix, and other video apps) and sometimes play the exclusive games. I played Tomb Raider and Quantum Break on the Xbox, not really into Halo or Gears of War. The controller is definitely solid and not bad at all.

Playstation seems to have a more simplistic interface and the Dualshock 4 is way better then the Dualshock 3 was. I purchase all multiplatform games on ps4. If I cared about multiplayer games, I'd probably prefer the xb1. Even with playstation outselling Xbox so much, I still know way more people with Xbox over Playstation. Maybe it's just my area.

Just my two cents though.

bread's done
Back