Gears 4 Collectors Edition - $49.99 w/ Free Ship @ Microsoft Store

After chatting with 2 different reps and emailing Microsoft Escalation team pics of the packaging, they have decided to send me out a copy of the game.  I should be getting the game in the mail tomorrow, them my quest will be at an end.

I can't believe you are still dealing with this weeks later. My replacement arrived in less than a week. With as many complaints they got about missing games, you would think they knew you were not lying and just sent another game out.

Finally got my Gear of War 4 Ultimate Edition from Microsoft!!  However, I received 99Vidas order with items missing...I doubt Strictly Limited Games has an Escalation team lol

Where are you going guys seeing the chat option for customer service? I clicked on customer support contact option but looks like it's automated by a bot that answers your questions.

I've been fighting with Microsoft for weeks about the missing game, long story short I just finally opened a credit card chargeback today. Their support is awful, its like pulling teeth everytime you call and you get hung up on 

bread's done
Back