Gears of War 1 Games on Demand Code

[quote name='NovaKane']This won't end well.

*kicks back in lawn chair*[/QUOTE]

Lol. Don't understand why he didn't put this in the "TRADE" forum. OP obviously can't read very well.

[quote name='harry hood']I'll trade you Gears of War Judgement for it[/QUOTE]

Quality-wise, I'd say you'd actually be coming up on that swap.

Just so I know

Did all copies of judgement get it ? Or was it exclusive to one store

Also in for 100000, I'll trade earthbound and shaq fu for it

36840620.jpg

Went to my local BB, but they were sold out.
Asked if they expected more codes and none of the employees had any idea what I was talking about.
Showed them this thread on my phone.. still no luck.

Gave up and bought Kidz Bop 23 instead.
At least it wasn't a complete waste of a trip.

[quote name='theking20']Just so I know

Did all copies of judgement get it ? Or was it exclusive to one store

Also in for 100000, I'll trade earthbound and shaq fu for it[/QUOTE]

Yeah, all first run copies of the game came with the download code. You can probably still pick up a copy of Gears Judgment with the download code, assuming most retailers didn't sell out of their first shipment (which I doubt they did).

alright obviously this ain't gonna go away anytime soon so i'll man up, I haven't been on this website for awhile and honestly I can't remember how to do anything. So yep I posted this on the wrong forum I forgot about the trade forum. So yeah that is all I got to say, so let insults continue XD

I don't know why I have the urge to click on these threads because it's always just 2-3 pages filled with non-funny one liners by people who are trying to be the next Bob Sagat (yes bob fucking sagat!). Only comment that was any good was the emergence hole one. That brought a smile to my face.

I do have respect for the OP coming forward and letting us bombard his E hole with insults tho.

[quote name='loc0bob']I don't know why I have the urge to click on these threads because it's always just 2-3 pages filled with non-funny one liners by people who are trying to be the next Bob Sagat (yes bob fucking sagat!). Only comment that was any good was the emergence hole one. That brought a smile to my face.

I do have respect for the OP coming forward and letting us bombard his E hole with insults tho.[/QUOTE]

It could be worse ya know. It could be filled with people trying to flame the flamers but only looking like a fool due to their mispelling the name of a famous person not once but twice. Good job there Bob Saget......

[quote name='Spyder187']It could be worse ya know. It could be filled with people trying to flame the flamers but only looking like a fool due to their mispelling the name of a famous person not once but twice. Good job there Bob Saget......[/QUOTE]

And then this guy ^ could sound like an asshole because the previous poster was simply making a point everyone agrees with.

bread's done
Back