Gears of War 2 All Fronts Collection Giveaway

skeeve20

CAGiversary!
G4 is giving away a chance at one of 20 codes for the DLC to those that register for the giveaway.

http://su.pr/2gTKDf

Want to get your grubby hands on Gears of War: All Fronts Collection before anyone else? Only G4tv.com and X-Play are giving away 20 free codes for this incredible DLC! Winners will get their codes a day before the content is available to download by the general public (All Fronts Collection officially releases on July 28th) and winners will have the opportunity to play immediately! How cool is that? You could be playing All Fronts Collection on July 27th, and not have to shell out 1600 Microsoft Points ($19.99). Remember, you'll need to have an Xbox 360 with a hard drive, an internet connection, and a copy of Gears of War 2 to play the All Fronts Collection.

[quote name='koruwa']D: less of a chance to win now that all you guys entered :p[/QUOTE]

More of a chance that a CAG will win. ;)

[quote name='Bigandtasty']I'm in. I only had 600 points when it was available for 800, heh.

Thanks op.[/QUOTE]

The whole collection was worth 800 points?

When did it happen?

[quote name='thepik241']The whole collection was worth 800 points?

When did it happen?[/QUOTE]

A few days ago. MS released it by accident.

Entered! Thanks OP!

[quote name='koruwa']D: less of a chance to win now that all you guys entered :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Link927']More of a chance that a CAG will win. ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL! I would be VERY surprised if none of the 20 winners are CAGers. And, koruwa, A LOT of people watch X-Play and check the G4 website. So the number of people who have posted in this thread (and the lurkers :lol:) are probably a small fraction of the entrants, compared to those that found out about the sweepstakes from the G4 website.

Good luck to everyone! :D

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Entered! Thanks OP!

LOL! I would be VERY surprised if none of the 20 winners are CAGers. And, koruwa, A LOT of people watch X-Play and check the G4 website. So the number of people who have posted in this thread (and the lurkers :lol:) are probably a small fraction of the entrants, compared to those that found out about the sweepstakes from the G4 website.

Good luck to everyone! :D[/QUOTE]

lol yea i know, i was just complaining for the sake of complaining

i got GoW2 from amazon. all i had to do was fill out some surveys to build up spending points. link is in sig and you get 250 free spending point just for following link!:D

[quote name='jman619']Entered. I won't win though. I've never won nothing in my life. Would be nice to get this for free since I was going to buy it anyway. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Think positive - you just might win! :)

Anyone have any idea if winners have been notified yet? Just curious if I am a winner (probably not) or a loser (probably so). :eek:)

bread's done
Back