Gears of War 2 All Fronts Collection Giveaway

[quote name='dmzauk']They were supposed to email the winners this morning. I did not receive anything. Oh well....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='klam173']Anyone have any idea if winners have been notified yet? Just curious if I am a winner (probably not) or a loser (probably so). :eek:)[/QUOTE]

The rules said on or about July 27th, it said nothing about the morning. Also no one on the official GoW forums has won yet either. I would find it very hard to believe no one from either of these 2 forums won.

[quote name='spartan200x']The rules said on or about July 27th, it said nothing about the morning. Also no one on the official GoW forums has won yet either. I would find it very hard to believe no one from either of these 2 forums won.[/QUOTE]

It did say Monday morning. After you submitted the form a little box came up and that is where it said Monday morning along with the email address it would be coming from.

Here is what is in the box after you submit -

Thanks for entering G4's Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection Early Access Sweepstakes. Winners will be emailed their codes and instructions Monday morning by the G4 Webmaster. Make sure you add [email protected] to your address book so that it doesn't get filtered as spam.

bread's done
Back