Gears of war 2 golden hammerburst INSIDE

ndesent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
wow holy moly.......woke up this morning and someone paid me for 100 codes...........sorry all codes are now gone!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks to all that have paid......as of nov. 20th 2008 6:16pm central.....all codes have been sent to all that have paid.....thanks guys.....I still have a couple of codes left for those who want

OK AS OF NOV. 20. 2008 11PM CENTRAL TIME EVERYONE THAT HAS PAID HAS GOTTEN CODES AND ARE HAPPY.....I AM OFF TO BED AND ANY OTHER CODES SENT After this time will be sent out tomorrow....thanks guys dont or get the feedback

ok fellas.....new day and back at it.....i will be checking in throughout the day....as soon as i get a pm i will send the code

Ok Everyone That Paid Today Has Gotten Their Codes...thanks.........i Still Have Plenty Of Codes To Share Any Payments To My Paypal Please Leave Your Name So When I Wake Up In The Morning I Will Send Codes To Pm

Wow I See People On Here Selling The Hammerburst Codes For 10 Dollars......wow. I Will Not Raise My Price.....3 Dollars Via Paypal ..... Still Have Plenty To Share

dood is 4real, i bought 1 and had no problems with seller or product, not sure i needed a gold hammer burst, but i wanted 1, and in the end isnt that what its all about

bread's done
Back