Gears of War 2 golden weapons

EricRpwnzz

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, I have a few golden hammerburst codes that are NOT redeemed. I have been collecting some for the past while but ready to sell them. How much would they be worth per code? Would like to get a price range. Don't want to lose money with how much I've already spent with them but don't want an ungodly price either. Help?

Your best bet on a way to gauge a price on them would be to check eBay and Amazon.

Check a few reputable sellers and see what they are charging for the code. Then give or take by about 5 dollars and you have a fair assessment on a price.

If you want to sell them, or trade, there is the trading (and sales) section on here you could use. If you decide to go that route make a thread (be sure to be specific in the title as to what you are doing etc) and see who bites.

As far as getting the most for what you have though, eBay would be your best bet.

I hole that this helps. Sorry I wasn't able to be more precise on a price but good luck on whatever you decide to do my fellow CAG. :)

[quote name="J Rokk" post="12232636" timestamp="1415764610"]Your best bet on a way to gauge a price on them would be to check eBay and Amazon.

Check a few reputable sellers and see what they are charging for the code. Then give or take by about 5 dollars and you have a fair assessment on a price.

If you want to sell them, or trade, there is the trading (and sales) section on here you could use. If you decide to go that route make a thread (be sure to be specific in the title as to what you are doing etc) and see who bites.

As far as getting the most for what you have though, eBay would be your best bet.

I hole that this helps. Sorry I wasn't able to be more precise on a price but good luck on whatever you decide to do my fellow CAG. :)[/quote]

Thanks, I appreciate the help!

$40-$60 per, they're extremely rare. I had a few back in 2009 or 2010 and they sold at that price then. One sold on eBay last week for $60.

bread's done
Back