Gears of War 2 used $30 at Microcenter

Bobman32x

CAG Veteran
Most microcenters Sell used games, and for those who are interested, and dont mind buying used games, Microcenter's ad lists Gears 2 for 30 bucks. Not bad for a game that came out a month ago, thats normally 55 used at gamespot. like i said though. its used so its your milage may vary depending on whther someones actually traded gears 2 into microcenter

for those of you who are interested in getting this game, there's 2 other ways to do it

1) go to blockbuster.com, and they are selling it for over 60.00, but using the 30% off, Holidaysurprise code, the game comes out to be around 47.00 including tax for a brand new game free shipped. SO Blockbuster virtually cuts any new game for 60.00 down to about 47 (except little big planet, can't seem to find that game)

2) buy the gears of war 2 limited edition, sell the code on ebay, then keep the game, fye has the cheapest limited edition, but you have to be a Backstage member, so if you are already one, then this benefits you.

Now i have to go to Microcenter for the small chance they actually have this in-stock used. Still, a chance is all you can hope for, thanks OP.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']I looked online, the deal doesnt exist. And we dont have that store in Saginaw.. :([/quote]

What DO they have in Sag-nasty? :lol:

[quote name='serenitygod']and holiday surprise as one word is not expired btw[/quote]

It may not be expired for used purchases but here's the errors when redeeming strictly for the 61.99 NEW version of GoW2.

• ???en_US.promotionCode.eligibility.saletype.SELL_NEW???
  • This promotion does not hold good for New orders.
Give it a shot yourself since you people choose to assume that these are still working. Have you even checked the Blockbuster thread lately?

Here's Sonic's post since you can't read.

Just picked this up in Cambridge about an hour ago. I saw at least a few other copies available used, as well.

I'm not sure if this goes for all of their used copies, but mine did not come with the manual, so people who care about that sort of thing may want to keep that in mind. The manual isn't too big of a concern for me, so this is a great deal. Thanks for the post, OP!

thanks op. just picked up copy at the cambridge, ma location as well. my copy was mint and had the manual and xbox live trial card. i ordered it online and selected in-store pick-up. fyi, i noticed that the copies were all labeled $54.99 in-store.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I went into the one in Santa Clara. I asked the guy if they had any Gears of War 2 and he said...

What console.[/QUOTE]

did they have the game?

not sure but if you guys/gals have a game crazy by you and they're not total douchers take a print out of the ad price from micro center and ask them to price match it. at least the GC by me does. also has anyone noticed that microcenter uped there game prices on line??? like in the past few days by a few dollars ??????

bread's done
Back