Gears of War 3 $14.99 - Star Wars: TFU 2 $9.99 XBLM

Carbonite

CAGiversary!
I am not sure how long this will run for, it just says:

Gears of War 3 On Demand
For Limited time get 50% off
Just $14.99.
Retail is 29.99 so it is 50%. You can get it on Amazon right now for $22.10 so at $14.99 its a good deal IMHO. If your willing to buy digital that is.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 is also 50% off. $9.99 right now.

EDIT: Gears must be purchased through the dashboard on the Games tab, second slide in the main area. Star wars is in the sales and specials box on the top right in the first picture here.

Where to find it:
IMG_20120823_103522.jpg

What shows up when selecting it:
IMG_20120823_103544-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thejnc']That sounds like bullshit. Especially since some members claim the price keeps changing on them.

And I played Gears 3 quite a bit. I have been inactive from it the last few months, but I put quite a few hours into the MP and I got the 50% off.[/QUOTE]

I agree, this is complete Bullshit. I have gears 2, played a couple rounds of the gears 3 Beta, DL & played the Gears 3 demo, & snagged Forces of Nature in a code drop. By all accounts that means Im familiar with the series but have not purchased, a perfect candidate for 50% off right? Ive been stuck at 16% since I saw the damn ad. Also pissy I have to use my 2nd non beta Xbox to see the ad. I think MS knows Im hoarding points, which Ive been spending on their deals lately. They just wanna get as much as they can for me & Im about to cave. When does this sale end?

Those people on the phone don't know about any of this stuff. When they don't have a canned response they will just give you some bs response when its something like this that doesn't matter.

I have gotten all the prices.

bread's done
Back