Gears of War 3 $29.99 Free Shipping - Amazon DOTD

I dunno, that seems like a pretty good deal. I wanted to get it from GoHastings but their unreliable stock meant my orders kept getting cancelled. So disappointing. I could have gotten it for $15-20 used with the 30% off coupon. $30 new isn't the best, but it's not bad either.

Such an amazing game!

Horde mode is an absolute blast and by far my favorite online multiplayer mode on any console!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Amazing game! I really enjoyed the campaign and Ramm's Shadow. I couldnt get into the multiplayer, but it's still worth it.[/QUOTE]

I thought I'm the only one who can't get into any of Gears' multiplayer. The series campaigns are decent though. Bought, played, and sold all three as I don't like the slow bulky movements of the multiplayer experience.

Is the online alive and still dedicated servers?(was it? I recall reading it was)

I really like the Gears series, but I'm not sure I should buy this at the moment. Or I should wait 'till it hits $20 or something. Or $30 again later...

In for one. Amazing game and I'm definitely addicted to gears multiplayer.
bgfduiakghda
Thanks op.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Is the online alive and still dedicated servers?(was it? I recall reading it was)

I really like the Gears series, but I'm not sure I should buy this at the moment. Or I should wait 'till it hits $20 or something. Or $30 again later...[/QUOTE]

Definitely alive and well. I enjoy the MP experience thoroughly.

[quote name='GBAstar']How is this a very new game?[/QUOTE]

You're right, not "very new" (actually 6 months old), but I haven't seen it go on sale much, so this seems like a good deal.

[quote name='chimpmeister']You're right, not "very new" (actually 6 months old), but I haven't seen it go on sale much, so this seems like a good deal.[/QUOTE]

It is a good game.. a very good game and series and part of the reason why I bought an Xbox 360 after owning a PS3 for very long.

But it is a game that game bundled with $20 GC upon release so its value wasn't holding very well. I know Amazon and Best Buy had it for either $39.99 or $29.99 and it came with $5 in Microsoft Points right around Thanksgiving.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Is the online alive and still dedicated servers?(was it? I recall reading it was)

I really like the Gears series, but I'm not sure I should buy this at the moment. Or I should wait 'till it hits $20 or something. Or $30 again later...[/QUOTE]

Very much alive and fun. You need the fenix rising dlc to play on dedicated servers for all but one playlist though.

Glad I picked it up awhile back from gohastings for $15.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']DotD is a Best Buy price-match? Doh.[/QUOTE]

They did the exact same thing last week with Skyrim. I expect we'll see the $30 price point remain through the week. Amazon rarely has real deals in its "deal of the day" anymore. Very good game, though. I'm still waiting to buy it at $20.

If it weren't for my backlog I'd probably bite at $30. The way it is, I think I can afford until it hits 20 or less.

ehhh... game is ok..

I love how it reinforces human right to dominate over other inhabitants even in a planet that is not theirs.

[quote name='HaloSucks']I love how it reinforces human right to dominate over other inhabitants even in a planet that is not theirs.[/QUOTE]

Man, oh man.

bread's done
Back