Gears of War 3 Beta Code Giveaway

T9X69

CAGiversary!
We have multiple codes to hand out. Not sure how many as I still need to get in touch with the rest of my sites staff to see how many codes they have.

All the details are here:

http://lggaming.wordpress.com/2011/05/09/gears-of-war-3-beta-code-giveaway/

And since this site is so awesome, I'm going to give you guys a hint. Even though it might be very obvious. The bold letters is actually a Gears 3 beta code :)

EDIT: I want to get these codes out as fast as possible so people can play, so as soon as I get ahold of my staff and gather all the codes I'll hand them out. So if you entered, check back on the site (or your email if you won) around 5pm EST. Somewhere around there, might be eariler but shouldn't be later than that. If you're trying to win a code for friend, make sure to send them the link so they can enter and have a better chance of winning.

I will also be choosing at least 1, possibly more (depends on the amount of codes) CAG members as a winner. So if you entered the contest please leave a reply so I know who here has entered. Thanks guys, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the following CAG Members who won a beta code.

willynateDgreat
Briar36
AlphaPanda*

*First comment on our site and here, but didn't specifiy on the site if you were a CAG member so I'm just assuming. The time you posted here and the time the first comment was left on the site are almost identical. So I hope it was you.

I sill haven't got a hold of my staff so more winners should be choosen soon hopefully.

Here's a free code I received today:

EDIT: 39WRQ-MCQKV-6WGQC-JRDKD-67P7Z:REDEEMED

Please reply when it's redeemed so I can edit that it's been used. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zebwinz']Here's a free code I received today:

39WRQ-MCQKV-6WGQC-JRDKD-67P7Z

Please reply when it's redeemed so I can edit that it's been used. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

thanks for the code

[quote name='paperchu']Y2YHX-GVYHC-XDQJ9-4V4Y7-P3HWZ
MRP73-M9GQJ-K9WQ3-JY9VM-74T6Z

Enjoy![/QUOTE]
Grabbed MRP73-M9GQJ-K9WQ3-JY9VM-74T6Z
Thank you very much.

bread's done
Back