Gears of War 3 Beta Key Giveaway!

blinkFRO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm giving away one or two Gears 3 Beta access keys to anyone who is subscribed to me on my YouTube channel. To choose the winner(s) I will be assigning everyone a number and using a random number generator to pick the winner.

The contest will end Wednesday April 20th at 11:59 PM EST. Shortly after I will PM the winner and if they do not respond after 24 hours I will choose another.

Sorry If I am not allowed to promote my YouTube channel on here, but if you are interested the link is in my signature. I hope you guys check out my videos too and enjoy them!

**EDIT** Since I now have three codes to give away I will be giving them away at these times:

Wednesday April 20th
Friday April 22nd
Saturday April 23rd

All at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blinkFRO']Thanks guys. If anyone has suggestions on what you want me to show just give me a heads up.[/QUOTE]

I just watched your first gown vid. Mind sharing the site u got the key from? I'm at gearsofwar3beta.net and the codes aren't working. Subbed btw.

I subscribed, thanks. Pretty good commentary on your Gears 3 TDM vid.

Edit: Figured I'd tell say which yt username I subbed under. "Sil3ntW4lker" lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sil3ntW4lker']I subscribed, thanks. Pretty good commentary on your Gears 3 TDM vid.[/QUOTE]

Lol I still kind of fail with live commentaries, but I'm getting better. The end of that video makes it all worth watching though haha.

And for the key I got so I could play, I got it from no other than HERE! That Microsoft training thing haha

You actually have really good commentaries. Perfect voice for it, not tryna sound creepy. You could be the only machinima commentator that I would actually like. The ones i like arent in machinima because they cuss and that's why I like them. Link me to the site plz? Im new so idk these posts.

I have now subscribed as musictransistor. I am digging your channel and how you do your commentary. It's off the cuff and improved, which I enjoy. Not only that but you give a lot of sweet tips.

[quote name='blinkFRO']Wait you guys know that the code is the one for next week right?[/QUOTE]

Aww... I preordered gow3 yesterday and got a code for the 25th too. I was hoping that it was pre-full beta.

[quote name='blinkFRO']Wait you guys know that the code is the one for next week right?[/QUOTE]

I don't mind, I just really want to get Trashball Cole :D

and the old style Lancer!

so hopefully I will win this.

in that case take me out from the contest, I already have a regular beta code rather another CAG gets one

[quote name='blinkFRO']If I actually get a 2nd key and maybe even a 3rd, should I give them out on different days or all at once?[/QUOTE]

my vote: all at once

bread's done
Back