Gears of War 3 Jack in the box skin trade

bcat8907

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am glad this site still allows trading since none of the others do.

Anyway, I have one final Gears of War 3 JITB skin. I would not mind a DLC character and specfically Mechanic Baird. Here is to making a good trade! Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, thanks for responding! I was hoping to try and get a dlc character since I missed out on most of them. I take it when you say how much, you mean money?

[quote name='sdoxas']I got a Savage Kantus Code. And I needz me sum lickquid green weapons. PM Me![/QUOTE]

Just traded my Savage Kantus away, guys.

[quote name='bcat8907']To any views, I do not have the Green Liquid Metal Skin anymore. Mods may close or delete![/QUOTE]

Well if you dont mind me mentioning.... I still have a code for trade. PM me instead :lol:

interested in trading for kantus, baird, or gernadier if possible

Go for it, the topic is yours now......

Just letting this be known, I would love a mechanic baird. I don't have anything else to trade til Arkham City comes out so I would have to do something maybe over Paypal or something. Once again, just wanted to let anyone know.

[quote name='bcat8907']Go for it, the topic is yours now......

Just letting this be known, I would love a mechanic baird. I don't have anything else to trade til Arkham City comes out so I would have to do something maybe over Paypal or something. Once again, just wanted to let anyone know.[/QUOTE]

thanks man!

[quote name='ChaosLaw']daym richter, get to the hijack!
I also have some codes to trade/sell ;x[/QUOTE]

lulz, for real. i tried to be classy about it :applause:

Since the XBL trading thread is cluttered with garbage, I'll post here too. :lol:

Looking to trade Green Liquid Metal skins for Savage Grenadier Elite or Savage Kantus.

I have 6 McD monopoly online codes I would be willing to trade for it... I don't have a Jack's anywhere near by but I do have plenty of Mickey D's

Looking to trade Green Liquid Metal skins for Savage Grenadier Elite, Savage Kantus, or Mechanic Baird.
22.gif

I have a Halo Reach Games on Demand code I want to get rid of. Can anybody on here help me out. PM me if you are interested. I would like to get a Gears of War 3 Season Pass and a Liquid Green Weapon Skin for it but I will accept Microsoft Points and Xbox Live. I am also open to other offers as well. Thanks.

PM me a Gears of War 3 Green Weapon Skin code and I will...

put your username in my signature for one whole month (30 days), and guarantee at least 30 posts with that sig!

It will look like...

[Your Name Here] is _________ & _________!

You can decide whatever two adjectives you like, as long as they are CAG-friendly, and won't get me banned. ;)

E-mail is [email protected] - please let me know if you sent a code so I can properly give you credit!

Well, I just traded Liquid Green skins for Mechanic Baird, all I need now is Savage Grenadier Elite and Savage Kantus. Just trying to trade from one Gears fan to another. :)

If you're asking me, I already used the Baird code. I'm not trying to resell or trade the codes I want. I need them for myself lol. :lol:

Yea that is why I asked, just in case you were trading it out. He is the only one I need and I am having a hard time obtaining one. Thanks for responding!

[quote name='bcat8907']Yea that is why I asked, just in case you were trading it out. He is the only one I need and I am having a hard time obtaining one. Thanks for responding![/QUOTE]

Im still looking for baird, kantus, and the grenadier... sucks cause someone offered me the kantus last ngiht but I wasnt around to make the trade :(

I posted and PM'd some people about him but no one ever gets back to me about it. He is the only one I need and themn I am done with the dlc characters.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']I got some more green skins to trade, and the assassins creed avatar and theme. PM me if anyone is interested in a trade.[/QUOTE]

Im interested in the Assassins Creed Outfit. I will pm you when I get on my laptop this afternoon. I would do it now but I have an iPod touch.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Im interested in the Assassins Creed Outfit. I will pm you when I get on my laptop this afternoon. I would do it now but I have an iPod touch.[/QUOTE]

sorry man, I traded it and the theme together earlier. Ill let you know if I get another one some time. Ive been buying a bunch of these cups.

Got 2 codes this morning. Looking to trade for other DLC, gears character skins If possible. All offers are welcome though.

[quote name='lain21us']Why do people want Liquid Green so much, it's on one in every 4 large cups at Jack in the Box.[/QUOTE]

1 in 4 cups doesn't help people who live in a state with no Jack in the Box's. As a big gears fan, I'm a bit disappointed that Epic made this such a regional promotion.

Anyway, I have a commando Dom, or an Adam Fenix that I'd trade for a liquid green skin if anyone is interested.

Since I got scammed by Darkness from Above out of a Mechanic Baird, I am still looking for one. Im not sure what to offer at this point since I don't have anything since the scam. Hopefully we can work something out.

[quote name='bcat8907']Since I got scammed by Darkness from Above out of a Mechanic Baird, I am still looking for one. Im not sure what to offer at this point since I don't have anything since the scam. Hopefully we can work something out.[/QUOTE]

sucks man. there is bad traders thread on here somewhere. you may want to have him added on there if possible. might help so it doesnt happen again. not sure what else you can do... wish I could help.

EDIT: it doesnt even say you left bad feedback yet. you might want to start there.

The mods know about it and they are trying to resolve it. Yea you havet hat stuff on every forum. What is funny is that he had a bunch of trades that went well yet he scammed me out of the blue. Whatever I just want the freakin Baird skin and I will be happy.

As for the feedback, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and all but after nearly 48 hours benefit of the doubt goes out the window.

[quote name='bcat8907']The mods know about it and they are trying to resolve it. Yea you havet hat stuff on every forum. What is funny is that he had a bunch of trades that went well yet he scammed me out of the blue. Whatever I just want the freakin Baird skin and I will be happy.

As for the feedback, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and all but after nearly 48 hours benefit of the doubt goes out the window.[/QUOTE]

cool man, sounds like you got it taken care of. hope it gets resolved.

If I had one to trade I would be happy to help you out. I do know the poster I was speaking with has one, however I am not sure what he is looking for in return.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey, I have a baird code from BB. Can I geta Liquid Green Skin please. Send PM.[/QUOTE]

Where were you yesterday when I needed Baird lol...

All I need now is Savage Grenadier Elite but it's impossible to find.

bread's done
Back