Gears of War 3 Jack in the box skin trade

I notice no one is mentioning Infected Omen, and that's the only spare code I have. But I'm pretty sure just about everyone has those, so I don't know if it's even worth mentioning.

[quote name='Obiwan456']I notice no one is mentioning Infected Omen, and that's the only spare code I have. But I'm pretty sure just about everyone has those, so I don't know if it's even worth mentioning.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have them when I first got my green skin codes but I have traded for them recently, sorry!

This is one of those times that I wish I still lived in Arizona... UGH... if anyone is interested I have a infected Omen skin from my Epic Edition. I had already bought a controller so no need for it. If anyone is interested in trading for a green that be sweet!

Not sure if anyone would be interested but I have a handful of green skin codes and one Commando Dom code for trade. Pretty much just looking for GOW3 in game codes.

I already have the infected omen skin, so I dont need that.

Just to touch on this the Facebook page of Jack in the Box it may be a hit & miss but some of the people are just asking for the charge of the code for the trade of the code. so if anyone is looking that may be a place to try although it seems to have been bombarded lately with Gears fans claiming scams so idk. Try at your own risk as always.

[quote name='Connor23']Just to touch on this the Facebook page of Jack in the Box it may be a hit & miss but some of the people are just asking for the charge of the code for the trade of the code. so if anyone is looking that may be a place to try although it seems to have been bombarded lately with Gears fans claiming scams so idk. Try at your own risk as always.[/QUOTE]

It's horrible and more than likely not worth the risk on there. No official feedback system so odds of getting scammed on there are extremely high. And to top it off, someone who does the scamming can do it later when others sign on and try to trade, Not to mention everyone either has gotten scammed or uses it as an excuse to not go 1st. It's really more trouble than it's worth to find honest traders on there since it seems most there are trying to grab a free code (Yes, I got scammed on there for 1 of my codes)...

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']It's horrible and more than likely not worth the risk on there. No official feedback system so odds of getting scammed on there are extremely high. And to top it off, someone who does the scamming can do it later when others sign on and try to trade, Not to mention everyone either has gotten scammed or uses it as an excuse to not go 1st. It's really more trouble than it's worth to find honest traders on there since it seems most there are trying to grab a free code (Yes, I got scammed on there for 1 of my codes)...[/QUOTE]

Yeah sad that people go those routes for codes. But I saw one dude post 10 codes from cups he had bought. So there are some but like I said it is a risk. It's taking the good with the bad. I wonder why they chose such a limited fast food chain versus McD's, Burger King, Wendy's etc.

[quote name='Connor23']Yeah sad that people go those routes for codes. But I saw one dude post 10 codes from cups he had bought. So there are some but like I said it is a risk. It's taking the good with the bad. I wonder why they chose such a limited fast food chain versus McD's, Burger King, Wendy's etc.[/QUOTE]

No idea, I honestly didn't know just how limited they are cause they're all around my area...

I know they aren't limited but they aren't such a wide spread franchise like the other 3. When I lived in AZ i found one every few miles they are the best! Have you personally had any luck with the cups yourselves? I've heard some have had a few success instantly while others get various themes etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Connor23']Just to touch on this the Facebook page of Jack in the Box it may be a hit & miss but some of the people are just asking for the charge of the code for the trade of the code. so if anyone is looking that may be a place to try although it seems to have been bombarded lately with Gears fans claiming scams so idk. Try at your own risk as always.[/QUOTE]

I personally under no circumstances recomend making any deals on FB. The first guy i traded with said he had a Baird. I gave him the code and he redeemed it then asked me "so what do you want a Comando Dom or a Savage Kantus?" Short story i didnt get what i really wanted and I chose to take the savage kantus because i had previously sold one on Ebay for $40.

I tried to trade the Savage Kantus and I had two people try to scam me into trading codes "at the same time" They both gave me used codes. Luckily I was smart and walked away with my Savage Kantus in hand.

I was lucky enough to trade my Kantus for a Baird here in CAG where i certainly trust people.

Moral: FB is full of Scumbag Evil.

[quote name='Connor23']I know they aren't limited but they aren't such a wide spread franchise like the other 3. When I lived in AZ i found one every few miles they are the best! Have you personally had any luck with the cups yourselves? I've heard some have had a few success instantly while others get various themes etc.[/QUOTE]

I personally had lots of luck with the cups if getting Gears codes is what you mean... I got 9 of 11 cups. Other 2 has 1 theme, and 1 with nothing at all.

want to trade my Green Liquid Skin for Battlefield 1943, Backbreaker Vengeance, NBA JAM: On Fire Edition, or either Black Ops Annihilation/Escalation DLC pack?

gears3.jpg

Even though they aren't that rare anymore I am still looking to trade, I have to trade UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Custom Multiplayer Weapon and Drake Multiplayer Character skin

I've got a couple of LGM codes that I'm looking to trade for a Savage Grenadier Elite, Mechanic Baird, Savage Kantus, or Adam Fenix. Please contact me on here or via Xbox Live (@ Lux nOk) if you're willing to trade. I've already traded once on here, and if that's not enough proof of my legitimacy, I'm willing to provide pictures :D

[quote name='Vivus']I've got a couple of LGM codes that I'm looking to trade for a Savage Grenadier Elite, Mechanic Baird, Savage Kantus, or Adam Fenix. Please contact me on here or via Xbox Live (@ Lux nOk) if you're willing to trade. I've already traded once on here, and if that's not enough proof of my legitimacy, I'm willing to provide pictures :D[/QUOTE]

I can confirm he is a good trader. I was the one he traded with last night. He contacted me thru Xbox last night, it was fast and easy exchange. I traded my infected Omen skin with him. :bouncy:

[quote name='maesterjay']
gears3.jpg

Even though they aren't that rare anymore I am still looking to trade, I have to trade UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Custom Multiplayer Weapon and Drake Multiplayer Character skin[/QUOTE]

That is still a bit aways. For time being still "rare" sort of.. it'll help drop prices quickly tho.

Not a lot of "wheeling and dealing" going on in this topic so I am going to add an update bump....

**I am no longer looking for the Mechanic Baird code and I have no turned my attention to the Adam Fenix skin. So if anyone has one post or PM me and we will see if we can work something out!**

[quote name='TheBigChill']I have codes for Commando Dom and Savage Grenadier Elite. Looking for Savage Kantus, Mech Baird or LGM skins.[/QUOTE]

pm'd

I have 1 JITB code, should have up to 5 more by the end of this weekend. I need Mechanic Baird, Savage grenadier Elite, or 1600 MSP (US points)

GT: Dragonpwnr99

bump! I still have codes, and I'm looking for Mech Baird and Savage Kantus. Please PM me or add me on Xbox Live at Lux nOk!

I Know This Isnt The Right Thread But While Im Waiting Here are some Griffin Codes:

XQ4T4-YKWHC-VQ3XX-2VV3H-KKQJZ
2MGQY-TTCHG-GWRH7-TGXDR-M4PKZ
FW7J7-XXXQG-JJQCM-QPFCD-DCJMZ

I don't got much to trade for those GOW3 Green Weapon Skin codes (except a 48 hr Live Code & a Halo 3 ODST Sgt. Johnson Firefight code) But if any of you CAGers are feeling generous or are interested in what I have to offer. I would be ever so grateful if you can help a guy from Kentucky who doesn't even have any Jack in the Boxes close to him. Thank you so much in advance!

[quote name='HCHecxz']I don't got much to trade for those GOW3 Green Weapon Skin codes (except a 48 hr Live Code & a Halo 3 ODST Sgt. Johnson Firefight code) But if any of you CAGers are feeling generous or are interested in what I have to offer. I would be ever so grateful if you can help a guy from Kentucky who doesn't even have any Jack in the Boxes close to him. Thank you so much in advance![/QUOTE]

out of curiosity, didn't the Sgt. Johnson FF codes have an expiration date?

Sadly, there are no JitB's here in OH. I would greatly appreciate a Green Weapon skin code. All I have to trade are:

• XBOX MK: Classic Kitana code
  • Fable 3 DLC that came with game (Potions, power suits, tattoos, different dog)
  • x1 M Sherlock Holmes avatar outfit
  • x2 F Sherlock Holmes avatar outfit
  • PS3 Little Big Planet 1 Pirates of the Caribbean DLC code

I have 3 Green Jack In the Box Codes, willing to trade for 1600 MS Points or any Character except Commando Dom! My GamerTag is SLLPKNOT

i have Jack In the Box Green weapons pack for trade.
looking for any non GoW3 dlc , xbox avatar gear, or other Xbla related DLC.
open for offers, just send a pm!

bread's done
Back