Gears of War 3 LE $59.99/EE $99.99 Gamestop

[quote name='get_loud']Got my EE at Best Buy last week for $60. Very nice deal but I had to go in-store.[/QUOTE]

How...?

After a while they have to pay just to keep the stuff in inventory and since they're big they take up space. So at BB the guy said he'd sell this and the Skyrim CE at the same price as the regular edition. I was tickled to get the Epic for $60. So check the stock online and then go in-store and speak to a manager if need be. Got the God o War 3 CE the same way.

[quote name='get_loud']After a while they have to pay just to keep the stuff in inventory and since they're big they take up space. So at BB the guy said he'd sell this and the Skyrim CE at the same price as the regular edition. I was tickled to get the Epic for $60. So check the stock online and then go in-store and speak to a manager if need be. Got the God o War 3 CE the same way.[/QUOTE]

I'd buy them at $60 each but I know theyre tagged at $100 or more.

I picked up the Skyrim ee last week for 80$ well I traded my vanillia version and a couple older games I had dupes of and paid 35. They had a lot of the EE Gears they drop another 10 0r 15 and its mine.

bread's done
Back