"Gears of War 3 Limited edition $59.99 at Target"

I'd be curious to see if any stores still carry these or clearanced them out. Found the Uncharted 3 CE not long ago for $50.

I'm at target right now and mine doesn't have it. Not that I thought they would or wanted to buy it, I just wanted to see this deal in the wild.

If Halo Reach Legendary can get down to $49.99 then I assume the epic edition of Gears 3 will get there at some point too.

[quote name='Dread Fox']If Halo Reach Legendary can get down to $49.99 then I assume the epic edition of Gears 3 will get there at some point too.[/QUOTE]

Too bad i couldnt wait to by the game because i do want the statue...

I was at a Target and according to the price scanner, the store did have a copy in the back room but the price came up at $79.99.

I bought this on clearance when Target had it for $54.96

I kind of regret it. I get excited and buy every Gears game only to not have as much fun as I expect. Rinse and repeat.

Plus the special case bothers me, might order a case off ebay so I can put it on the shelf

I used the RetailMeNot link and ordered one because my gaming buddy has it and has been asking me to do co-op. It'll definitely come down a lot more in a few months though.

bread's done
Back