Gears of War 3 Xbox 360 Wireless Controller $39.99 shipped ebay (buy.com)

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Can anyone talk me out of buying this? gamestop and bestbuy has this for $59.99...

Description

Designed by Microsoft and Epic Games, the Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Wireless Controller puts the fate of the Delta Squad in your hands and features the transforming D-Pad. This custom controller, emblazoned with the Infected Omen symbol, comes with five downloadable in-game weapon skins. Now you can take control and back up your crew. Boomers beware!

Features
Exclusive Gears of War 3 graphics
Custom multiplayer skins for the game's five starting weapons: Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst, Sawed-off Shotgun, and Gnasher Shotgun
30-foot wireless range
Infected Omen Weapon Pack downloadable content
Transforming D-pad

Buy SKU: 223113294

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Gears-W...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item5d302fac5d

[quote name='DurbanBrown']got it! caved in. had to do it. Ill be using my DLC though. thats really what pushed me over the line[/QUOTE]

I think I'll be using the DLC as well.

I see someone say above that the analog sticks aren't the new ones. If true, that is unfortunate. I really like the new sticks on the silver controller with the new d-pad.

Ugh. Why did I have to see this? I really need a new controller and I was tempted with the Epic Edition largely in part due to the Omen pack...

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I tried up to $35 each for 4 controllers and was denied.[/QUOTE]

was denied at $38

what is the point of best offer lol

[quote name='BrolyB593']Ugh. Why did I have to see this? I really need a new controller and I was tempted with the Epic Edition largely in part due to the Omen pack...[/QUOTE]

I need to stop coming to CAG period. This place gets me in way too much trouble with my wife.

Usually goes like this:

Wife: You got another package
Me : sweet where is it
Wife : over there. So are you gonna sell this game?
Me : umm....
after that it's just a bunch of yelling to me. Somin about have 20+ games still sealed etc.

Neither of us believe in divorce, but if it ever did come to that I think CAG would come up somewhere in the papers explaining the reasons for it.

[quote name='Link127']was denied at $38

what is the point of best offer lol[/QUOTE]

Well that posting is for $69 so at $35 it's 50%+ off. So doubted they would accept an offer that was over 33% off which makes the $40 one an easy pick.

Just picked up another controller for my buddy. This guy is seriously gears crazy. This is all he has played since he got his xbox, I keep telling him dude there are other games out in the world today, but he keeps on plugging away at gears. I told him about this controller and he begged me to buy him one (he doesnt buy anything off the net). Thanks again OP

[quote name='Link127']OOS

in my cart while i decided if i should or not[/QUOTE]

: / I finally decided to pull the trigger though...

Tracking seems to show that I'll be getting my controller tomorrow. Nothing like FedEx Saturday delivery. :)

How is the D pad on these new controllers?

I have mine still from when I originally bought my pro system way back when and I always hated that damned disc style D pad.

[quote name='gargus']How is the D pad on these new controllers?

I have mine still from when I originally bought my pro system way back when and I always hated that damned disc style D pad.[/QUOTE]

I got the silver one when it first came out. I guess I like the dpad. You can have it set to one of 2 ways and I always leave it the new way.

Got my controller today... very nice...

Did anyone actually redeem the code for the dlc yet?

Does entering the code included in the controller bundle actually redeem the code or does it give you another code to redeem for each piece of DLC?

Yeh mine showed up at 9 am this morning... I think they overnighted mine....

Second time dealing with Buy.com and I have to say that I am waiting to do business with them again.

Got mine today....Did anyone get the "Total Defense" AntiVirus protection thing free for 6months? In my package i got that lol.

bread's done
Back