Gears Of War (360-Asia) $30 at Play-Asia (region free)

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Jesus, why do they have to make the PH box so damn ugly?[/quote]

Agreed, looks like I'll be gettin an original copy on Half

[quote name='Masterkyo']I wonder PH version includes extra Maps & Bonus or not ??[/QUOTE]

Not that big of a deal in any case, the maps are free now.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Jesus, why do they have to make the PH box so damn ugly?[/QUOTE]

So that next time, you buy the original version for 2x as much.

That's good. Can't they just do a reprint with a lower price and the same game. I can settle for a sticker or only the plastice wrap having the greatest hits logo (Sony did this with some of their games for Ps2

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Oh they will...[/quote]

i thought i read somewhere, about 2-3 months ago, that sony was saying they weren't going to do greatest hits for this gen.

Well I hope that's not true, as Sony's been FAR far better at doing it than Microsoft and Nintendo, neither of which are reliable for these releases.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']i thought i read somewhere, about 2-3 months ago, that sony was saying they weren't going to do greatest hits for this gen.[/quote]

They are. Japan's Greatest Hits line-up started on March 19th. Sony US's official PR line was there was no timeline when they would start the program in the US, but it would be starting at some point.

[quote name='lucao']does anybody know if it has the original english as an option[/QUOTE]
It does, but look at the cover. It's horrendous

[quote name='lucao']does anybody know if it has the original english as an option[/quote]

Everything is english.

bread's done
Back