Gears of War 4 Skins from live.gearsofwar.com

Yeah, the countdown timer on the Mixer side of the Gears live site has been counting down to the All Access since the Dev stream ended.  Didn't know they were going to stream something this weekend, and for some reason aren't sending it to the Mixer side of the live site.  Missed picking up the skins yesterday, though I'd already completed all 3 Phantom sets.

Today, Tune in and claim the Canadian Omen Boltok skin for free 16/11/2018

Saturday 17 Sunday 18 nov more skins

columbus_procircuit_watchwin_-94bb64f80d7249fc9ee6b8b08e5bbadd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Canadian Snub in the Dev stream tonight.

As an FYI, there was a Dev stream last week on Thanksgiving, the Canadian Embar was given out.

The Weekly Coalition Live Stream has been postponed due to last minute technical issues. We hope to have the issue resolved soon and still go live today. Stand by for an update go live time.

On the fifth day of Gearsmas, Gears 4 gave to me.. 

1000 Credits for the First Win Of The Day and two Snowflake Weapon Skins!

Day 8 "A huge 3x Credit Boost for 24 hours and the Snowflake Markza!"

"The surprise 5XP WEEKEND we've now enabled as a thank you for an amazing 2018. Get 5XP as well as a new Gearsmas daily bonus each day until Monday."

As well as a Retro Lancer Snow Skin and Gnasher Present Skin

First eSports stream of the year at 6pm Eastern tonight.  No skin announcement yet.  Tomorrow's Dev stream will have the Canadian Longshot.

There's also a new in-game challenge - earn 150k score in public Vs by Feb 10 to earn the classic Golden Gear.  I think I saw on the forums that AI matches don't count.

Edit: Team Glow Torque Bow in the eSports stream.

bread's done
Back