gears of war for 360

hoi1ma

CAGiversary!
i wanted that game so i rented it before. because of that i dont want to pay full retail price for a brand new copy. i just want it for multiplayer.
anyone know where i can get one thats a least few bucks cheaper than retail price of 59.99?
why is it still $59.99usd?

[quote name='ralph10']You can use the 25% off coupon at gamestop + the 10% off with edge. So it will come out to around ~30.[/quote]

but that will be used, still not a bad deal for GoW

You might check FYE (or Sam Goody, same parent company) to see if they have any. FYE has a sale going on atm at 'most' stores where their games are 50% off. Most if not all stores are eliminating video game stock. I just bought one for $30. It was opened, but looked pretty much brand new.

[quote name='NoZoL']I have a question. wut is the Edge card, and how do i get 1?[/quote]

It's a discount/bonus card. With it, you get 10% off used games and accessories, as well as 10% bonus on trade-ins. GameStop offers them, along with a 12-month subscription to Game Informer, for $15. All in all, it is one of the rare things that most people like about GS, especially considering it stacks with most promotions, like 30% trade-in bonus and 25% off used games.

bread's done
Back