Gears of War for $41 shipped

[quote name='gsr']there is a HUGE ASS thread about google checkout at the top of the forum..[/QUOTE]

True, but most of the posts are now about shipping and return problems, not actual deals.

Buy.com seems to change prices regularly so deals seem to come and go pretty fast. Nice to have a separate thread SOMETIMES about the really good deals.

That's a great deal. I just picked up RS:V for $44 shipped, but GoW for $41 is nice too. I think that having a separate topic for each deal is great because I don't have time to sift through enormous threads for individual deals.

[quote name='gsr']there is a HUGE ASS thread about google checkout at the top of the forum..[/QUOTE]
You just answered your own "question".

Thanks, OP, this is a great deal! $8 over EBstop Trade-in Value.

Or you could pick it up Saturday at Target for $39 according to the Uber target/CC/BB thread (I love those Uber posts)

[quote name='rpreyes623']Ripped from DD.

Buy.com has the Xbox 360 Gears of War Game for $55 - $20 Google Checkout + $6 Shipping = $41 shipped.

Lowest on Pricegrabber is $55 shipped.[/quote]

Don't know if it's just in California, but there is tax to pay as well. Just bought 4 of the 1600 MS Points cards using that $20 off through Google Checkout deal, leaving only $10 off the cost of my order...

Overall though, that's still a decent deal. Too bad I came to the conclusion that I won't be buying GOW until MS gets off their butts and fix the freezing issues with it however. :roll:

[quote name='rpreyes623']Ripped from DD.

Buy.com has the Xbox 360 Gears of War Game for $55 - $20 Google Checkout + $6 Shipping = $41 shipped.

Lowest on Pricegrabber is $55 shipped.[/quote]

maybe dumb question but what am i missing? everytime i add it to cart it still comes up 59.99 + shipping and I dont see anything for details about the $20 google checkout?

[quote name='kevinjs']maybe dumb question but what am i missing? everytime i add it to cart it still comes up 59.99 + shipping and I dont see anything for details about the $20 google checkout?[/QUOTE]
The GCO $20 off was supposed to expire soon. I think it did already :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back