Gears of War: Judgment (360) $9.99 @ Amazon

I picked this up at my local gs. Actually got a sealed new copy with the gears 1 pass in it. I only say that because my local gs always give you new games that have been resealed and almost always have been gutted.
They try to push those gutted games on me sometimes, but I always tell them I want a REAL new copy (factory sealed). Unless the price is dirt cheap and the game a bit rare, I never buy gutted games from GS. To me, they're just more used copies.

On a related note, GS must have a ton of these, all stores in the area show "in stock" (not limited stock), and two stores I visited recently both had sealed copies. I picked one up, seems like a fine price on this game, even if it doesn't live up to its predecessors.

If anyone is curious about the game, and really how it is different from the other games, you can play the Demo for OverRun mode.

I think it still works, and you can see the quick weapon swaps and how Down But Not Out is removed.  You can also see how OverRun plays.  It's not representative of the campaign, but it does show you how it has a different control scheme and quicker speed.

Unfortunately I don't think you can still transfer your rank from the demo to the real game.  I think that option evaporated shortly after the release.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed a new copy today and it was still sealed and came with GOW 1. Not too bad for 10 bucks.

Should have said from Gamestop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone redeemed the first Gears?  I'm wondering if there's an expiration on it, I have a friend who doesn't have a Gears game yet.

Gonna check out my local gs wheb it opens. Playing Gears 3 now and this would be the only game in the series I havent played so I almost feel obligated

What they should do is start rolling out more merch. I'd be more inclined to play gears of war judgment if I had a gears of war judgMINT freshening my breath.

bread's done
Back