Gears of War Judgment Dreadnought DLC pack free for limited time

Well I guess when you ship a game with like 4 maps you really should be giving some maps for free.

Edit: Thanks for the reminder though OP.

Brought to you by Maxim? Haha, it's pathetic how much of a money whoring this game is, now it's quite literally moved on to whoring.

But seriously, the first map pack was a joke. All redone maps from old games for the non overrun multiplayer? That's just careless. I'm not sure if I would've bought the season pass if I had known that.

Still, free is free, and overrun is the only online mode in this game I like so I'll deff take advantage of it, thanks OP!

Yea it adds absolutely nothing ot the achievement list, but you have to have it play on the play list. Which is BS> If anything it put MORE in your way of playing on Terminal to get those 50 dobule booshka kills you can only get on public/ranked (>>)

At least in Survival u can ge the medic revives. I hate it when companies add crap that doesn't do anything to the acehivment list . Then again, saves me time of having to play more of this.

Really want to finish this up and trade it back in, I don't need 4 gears games and I'm runing out of gas on this entry. Hopefully they wont add a "Seriously" medal to the 2nd DLC

bread's done
Back