Gears of War Triple Pack at Best Buy in Store Pick Up for 7.99

this was $9.99 at BB if you preordered Gears 3 and had the gamer coupon. awesome deal otherwise, esp now if you can get it at this price.

Awesome. I made the trip and braved a (still) crowded Best Buy at 3, but no dice. Thanks for posting this.

BBY crushed Amazon on this Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this. I tried to get in on the amazon deal, and got screwed. I love amazon, but best buy has been claiming almost all my black friday purchases.

[quote name='kellte2']Anyone have their order confirmed for pick up yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I hope they do before they close on the east coast.

[quote name='kellte2']Anyone have their order confirmed for pick up yet?[/QUOTE]

i got a ready for pickup email 20 minutes after i placed the order. guess it depends on staff and crowds.

Ugh... I'm so tempted to get this, and I now if I don't enjoy it, that an idiot that will pay me profit for this will.

[quote name='Theswweet']Ugh... I'm so tempted to get this, and I now if I don't enjoy it, that an idiot that will pay me profit for this will.[/QUOTE]

wut.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']wut.[/QUOTE]

I know a lot of stupid brodudes that would buy this bundle for over $40

[quote name='Theswweet']I know a lot of stupid brodudes that would buy this bundle for over $40[/QUOTE]

Amazon shows 16.xx. Good luck with getting $40 when MSRP is 29.99.

[quote name='kellte2']Amazon shows 16.xx. Good luck with getting $40 when MSRP is 29.99.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, stupid brodudes...

But, I'll pass.

Thanks OP. Jumped on it as a last ditch effort after missing the online sales. Here's hoping I get a confirmation e-mail soon.

Bless you dmm220! I ordered right after I read the post, braved Best Buy and came out with the game. Black Friday is suddenly worth it this year! Thanks so much for the heads up.

I hate CAG so much right now...I picked up three games today (Uncharted 3, AC:R, and Yakuza 4) to add to my already immense backlog, and what do I do? I see this thread and order a copy of the pack for in-store pickup. :bomb: I'm not even a 360 multiplayer kind of guy, but I can't turn down $8 for two apparently great campaigns. :razz:

Grabbed this and part 3. To think one can have the trilogy of a good franchise for about $40 is a solid deal :cool:

Got one, thanks op. It took 45 minutes to pick it up though, the guy in front of me did a GD credit card app in the CS line AND they couldnt find a copy in inventory for pickup in the system even though they had 8 in a stack on the sales floor and then couldnt get the system to correct after I went and grabbed the copy myself. Who the hell offers the credit card app and who accepts on black freaking friday??

Item not found at the store

Awesome

I have been to 2 best buys, clicked immediately, but didn't get either of amazon lightning deals and my store pickup is a lost cause. :bomb:

[quote name='slowdive21']Item not found at the store

Awesome

I have been to 2 best buys, clicked immediately, but didn't get either of amazon lightning deals and my store pickup is a lost cause. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Same here. Just got the email. Awesome.

Stop teasing me with these bumbs

9edcb3b6.jpg

[quote name='wugenius']Same here. Just got the email. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

Same here, that's Best Buy. Walmart matched the $7.99 price for me this evening. They want to compete this year.

[quote name='XF Gator']Same here, that's Best Buy. Walmart matched the $7.99 price for me this evening. They want to compete this year.[/QUOTE]

How do I get them to match?

[quote name='wugenius']How do I get them to match?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know this as well. I've been told by their employees that they are only matching print ads. I wonder if they'd be willing to match it tomorrow as I'm not going out again tonight...

dear op I fucking love you

from someone who got screwed on the amazon deal this morning that i woke up early for.

[quote name='thkvl']Just bring the BBY ad, show it to CS/cashier and they'll match it.[/QUOTE]

Crap, the closest Best Buy is 45 mins from me. That's why it would be nice if WM would just match websites. The only reason I would be giving WM my business over BB would be to avoid that drive. Wouldn't make sense to drive there for an ad, lol.

Thanks OP! Ordered one for pickup today! Just went to that store a couple hours ago and was told they were sold out!

(UPDATE - Just got an email saying item is OOS for in-store!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also got an OOS e-mail. But it says to call within 8 days to see if another store around here has it. Hopefully they'll restock next week...

Just picked up my copy. Fortunately, I ordered at several locations because I knew people would be too busy to fulfill on BF. Only one came through. Thanks again, OP.

bread's done
Back