Gears of War Triple Pack NEW $13.39 w/prime

[quote name='nypickle']not a bad price for those who missed the $7.99 deal at BB on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

which includes me. they gave me a copy of gears 3 instead when i did store pickup. :whistle2:$

[quote name='gospelman']which includes me. they gave me a copy of gears 3 instead when i did store pickup. :whistle2:$[/QUOTE]

funny. good for you

Snagged a extra one not realizing I already had it. If anyone wants it PM me and i'll sell it for $14.46 (I had to pay 8% sales tax here in NY) plus shipping (probably a couple bucks and change).

[quote name='gospelman']which includes me. they gave me a copy of gears 3 instead when i did store pickup. :whistle2:$[/QUOTE]
NIIICCCEE. I'm surprised with all the in store pickup I do that there hasn't been a mixup like that yet for me.

lol, similar thing happened when I ordered Fable II, and got Fable III. :lol: Not in the same price range as your Gear 3 order, but I was surprised when i got home.

That's what they did for me when I ordered Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I received Revelations instead. \\:D/

bread's done
Back