Gears of War: Ultimate Edition + $10 Xbox gift card or 15,000 reward credits for Xbox Live Rewards members $39.99

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
:xb1: Gears of War: Ultimate Edition $39.99

• $10 Xbox gift card digital code.
  • or
  • 15,000 Rewards Credits for Xbox Live Rewards members.
Exclusive to Xbox Live Rewards members, you can pre-order your Xbox One or Xbox 360 games through Microsoftstore.com and earn 15,000 Rewards Credits for each pre-orderable game that ships by December 31, 2015. You’ll not only get an extra pre-order bonus as an Xbox Live Rewards member, you'll also receive free shipping. Order now to guarantee free release day delivery!

Important note: Make sure to use the email associated with your Xbox Live Rewards account when you place your order through Microsoftstore.com, as that will confirm delivery of your Rewards Credits once your pre-order ships. Xbox Live Rewards members qualifying for the Offer will not also qualify for the $10 Gift Card promoted on Microsoftstore.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are other games that have $10 GC when pre-ordered. Do they qualify for the 15000 rewards credit too? Or is this limited to Gears game?

Edit: I noticed that you highlighted the important bit - earn 15,000 Rewards Credits for each pre-orderable game that ships by December 31, 2015. :)

I'm assuming this is physical copy only and not digital?
Offer is only good on physical copy.

There are other games that have $10 GC when pre-ordered. Do they qualify for the 15000 rewards credit too? Or is this limited to Gears game?

Edit: I noticed that you highlighted the important bit - earn 15,000 Rewards Credits for each pre-orderable game that ships by December 31, 2015. :)
Just click on that link and it will show all of the eligible titles. Rare Replay is another title eligible for the $10 xbox gift card or 15,000 reward points.

Completely agree that Microsoft not offering this deal equivalent for digital is a missed opportunity.

I thought companies wanted us to go digital so as to curb used game sales?  We can't trade in a disc if we didn't buy the physical game in the first place, right?  ....So why not give digital customers the same deal...?

15,000 points is equal to $15 correct? I have a gold membership, and I occasionally get reward statement emails which say I have 0 credits because I never use any of that stuff. Will I be eligible for the $15 worth of points?

Also, how do you select either the gift card or the points?

not sure exactly what "rewards" I will get but I preordered adr1ft, rare pack, and gears of war.  Hopefully I get $15x3 back on those, but even $10x3 would be ok.  It would be awesome if you can double dip and get back both, but I really doubt thats going to happen.  Mighty 9 is also in the promo but I have the signature edition preordered for PS4.

Probably trade in all of them ASAP though and rebuy Rare and GoW digitally, those games would work better digitally for me unless they are total pieces of crap.  Its too bad they aren't doing the $15 promo for digital preorders, only for orders you make on the microsoftstore website.

I tweeted then to ask if it's automatic to do the 15k credits instead of the giftcard. $40 with 15 back isn't bad, Rare Collection is even better if half back.

so say my billing email (@gmail) address on account with microsoft is different than the one I sign in with to microsoft sites/services with (@live), which one should I use during checkout to make sure I get the $15 rewards points instead of the lesser $10 point code? anyone know for certain?

I think this game will drop in price pretty quickly since everyone has played Gears. I also think there is a good shot the throw this in a bundle further dropping the price. But.....I may go ahead and pre-order because I want to spend some time with the multiplayer and I think the community could die out pretty quickly with all the triple A multiplayer shooters coming out.

Ended up ordering Gears, Adr1ft and and rare replay. A little over $90 after tax but if the rewards promo works properly I'll get $45 back in rewards points

Pre-ordered Gears, Adr1ft, and Mighty No. 9. This is a pretty good promo, almost as good as GCU but not quite due to no crazy double points system.

Pre-ordered Gears, Adr1ft, and Mighty No. 9. This is a pretty good promo, almost as good as GCU but not quite due to no crazy double points system.
Considering Mighty No. 9 as well. GCU seems like the better deal on the full price games, but for the $20-$40 games the $15 in rewards is more appealing

I'm probably going to grab Gears and combine the $15 Reward with the EA Access (which I already have) discount to to get Star Wars Battlefront (digital) for $39

Woah woah  ok so I just pre ordered 8 games, but I used my xbox gamertag login to sign in but all the order confirmations are being sent to the secondary email I have linked to my xbl account.    How does getting these rewards point work?  is it based off the actual email you use to sign in? or did I just make a big goof?

I guess it wont matter since only 3 will even net me the $15 in credits

"Offer valid on previous pre-orders purchased at Microsoftstore.com for Xbox Live Rewards members. Limit one (1) Reward per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased for up to three (3) game titles."

bread's done
Back