Gears of War Viral? Marketing Begins!!!

A Happy Panda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Has anyone else gotten the email from Microsoft with the subject

"Gears of War- Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments"

The actual content is " Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will Marcus triumph because Fenix of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera has will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition been of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to located the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition You of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared have to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will 48 triumph because hours of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the to Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered mobilize Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition. Trust in the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Sera will triumph because of the Coalition. The Locust are weak compared to the Coalition."

There's various words in the document that link you to this website: http://www.gearsofwar.com/48hrsexclusiveaccess/
The words that are linked and bolded, when put together in a sentence, form the sentence: "Marcus Fenix has been located. You have 48 hours to mobilize."

It's pretty cool. It shows you some of the gameplay, and background story of GoW. Looks awesome. Take a look for yourselves!

Q: For those of you who found the 4 clips that you get to see, do you know if there's any way to see more once you see Fenix get out of jail? Or are you just stuck staring blankly at the wall with the matches on the floor?

Dude, how did you crack that puzzle so fast. Me and my buddy stared at it for about an hour, and could NOT figure it out... Shows you who they're marketing at... the bolded word puzzles were from around 1st grade :)

How did you get these emails? When I set up my 360 account/passport, I enabled "MS to send me emails." Didn't get the email though.

[quote name='getmyrunon']Dude, how did you crack that puzzle so fast. Me and my buddy stared at it for about an hour, and could NOT figure it out... Shows you who they're marketing at... the bolded word puzzles were from around 1st grade :)[/QUOTE]

Umm. Not just bolded. But red and underlined. At least you had a friend. Me? I Stared aimlessly at my computer screen, trying to figure out the hidden message.

Seriously though, I thought I'd make it a little easier for those who haven't gotten the e-mail.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Click on the matches, they show the vids you've seen already.

Oh, and this isn't Viral marketing, btw.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I knew that. I guess that answers my question then, only 4 vids and nothing more to do. And ok, so not really viral marketing.

bread's done
Back