Gears of War with Free 1 month (normal) or 3 Month (CE) Live sub - Target.com

sevendead

CAGiversary!
Target.com has a free gift with the purchase of Gears of War. Three month Gold Sub for Xbox Live (Normally $19.99) for the CE or 1 month ($9.99) for the standard edition.

http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/601-3200830-7419325?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038576&field-keywords=Gears%20of%20War

I tried doing it as I preordered my GoW CE through target.com so I could use my target card. My account was attached to a promotion to get 10% off so it didn't work with this offer at all. With the 10% it came to $69.94 shipped and taxes (I had originally used my Live Diamond 10% discount but the actual target one took over after I cancelled and reordered trying to get the 3month sub).

I could not get it to work with and without the live discount . They might be waiting for launch day for this to go active.

The collector's edition comes with 3 months of live whereas the regular edition comes with one month of live free. You have to compare to nothing from best buy ( A t-shirt if you pre-order) or a faceplate from Circuit City. As much as I like the faceplate idea, i think its only worth $10 and I think after a short time i am not going to want it anymore.....and want the original faceplate..

It does but it saves the $4 or so I'd pay in taxes and the effort to go to the store to get it (also it states the CE isn't available in stores). Plus I'm broke from everything else so I just put it on my target credit card.

Can anyone confirm when possible if the Xbox Live Diamond 10% off works on this for GoW CE? and if itll come with the 3 months of live? if so ill bite, and wait for standard shipping, i dont need it on day one anywho.

bread's done
Back