Gemini Rue, Noitu Love 2, Time Gentlemen, Frozen Synapse Giveaway+Blog Opening!

SnakeEater42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Hey everyone! A few friends and I got together and have started a blog called The Dialogue Tree. We'll be reviewing mostly games but also a few films and comics. We just opened up our site and welcome you to come take a look. We're also giving away a few steam games!

Here's the link: http://www.dialoguetree.net/

Check out the top post for details about the giveaway and please check out the rest of the site and let me know what you all think.

Enjoy, and good luck.

Hum I was just visitng your blog (and have to say, it looks quite good right now, but for the comment options..there are not a single option I can use to comment on this site ^^"

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Hum I was just visitng your blog (and have to say, it looks quite good right now, but for the comment options..there are not a single option I can use to comment on this site ^^"[/QUOTE]

Oh dear! Well, we've added the option to enter by emailing! You can find our email in that same post(it's been edited)

I noticed that too :)
Maybe you could add Disqus or anonymous comments (name and email). Anyway I emailed you my steam ID. Thanks for the giveaway!

We just enabled anonymous comments! Seems we hadn't found/activated that yet for some reason. So now everyone should be able to comment. :) Hope you guys are enjoying the site!

bread's done
Back