General Gaming Thread ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mr. Beef']Which bullshit part was in MGS4? I kinda liked most of the game, and haven't had any real complaints about it.[/QUOTE]
Having to follow the guy. He was soo slow. But then the segment after that is my favorite in the game.

[quote name='pete5883']Having to follow the guy. He was soo slow. But then the segment after that is my favorite in the game.[/quote]
Oh right, I remember that part now. I liked that part mainly because
you get the Young Snake FaceCamo so you don't have to look at Old Snake anymore :lol:

Finished Yakuza just now. Overall really good. I really enjoyed the story but the fighting got old about halfway through. Was definitely caught off gaurd by the ending song though. I enjoyed their choice as it was calming.

Yakuza 3 is looking really great. Might be GOTY-quality.

Just been doing some grinding in Xenosaga 3. I really like the mech combat. I think that once I'm finished with the Xenosaga series, I'm gonna move on to Final Fantasy XII.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I highly doubtMGS4 can do anything to make me like it better than 3. That game was perfect.[/QUOTE]

I nice to know that someone else enjoyed three more than four as well..

[quote name='seanr1221']I disagree, it's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.[/QUOTE]

Donkey Kong sucks!

*rambling about Mortal Kombat and trading a banana for pudding*

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']Played more Valkyria Chronicles last night.

fucking awesome game, and everyone should go out and buy it.
NOW.[/quote]

I have some giftcards lying around that I might put towards buying it, because i can't see there being a sale on it anytime in the future. Also, I want to buy new to support the devs. Although I'm not a big SRPG person, the game seemed to have easy to learn mechanics based off of the demo that I played.

Either that or wait and use it on Killzone 2.

hm decisions decisions. Played through more of Ratceht and Clank:TOD last night, and I think its might be my personal favorite of the series (I've played 1, GC, and UYA). It finally has good mechanics for aiming/strafing and the balance between guns and everthing seems really polished.

I need to get back into VC. I was about 2/3rds thru it when I got sidetracked by Persona 4. I really hope Sega gives us a sequel and adds some air units.

A quote if I may:

To shore up the development time necessary to get “Lock-On” to work in Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection, we would have had to drop all of the bonus games from the disc. Faced with an either/or scenario, we chose to retain our title lineup in its entirety.

Um...2 lines of code would've prevented you from putting in all the extra stuff, Sega? Really?

[quote name='KingBroly']A quote if I may:

Um...2 lines of code would've prevented you from putting in all the extra stuff, Sega? Really?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']No sale.[/QUOTE]

What's all this then? Someone summarize for me!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's all this then? Someone summarize for me![/quote]

sonic 1-3 doesn't get the sonic and knuckles lock-on treatment.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's all this then? Someone summarize for me![/QUOTE]

No Sonic 3 and Knuckles or Sonic 2 and Knuckles. I could live without S2&K, but Sonic 3 and Knuckles is the best way to play it.

I'll probably still pick it up at some point. Honestly, it's not about not having Sonic 3 and Knuckles, it's more about the principle. I know it would've been real easy to do, and their excuse is bullshit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']No Sonic 3 and Knuckles or Sonic 2 and Knuckles. I could live without S2&K, but Sonic 3 and Knuckles is the best way to play it.

I'll probably still pick it up at some point. Honestly, it's not about not having Sonic 3 and Knuckles, it's more about the principle. I know it would've been real easy to do, and their excuse is bullshit.[/QUOTE]

They should've just forced Sonic 3 & Knuckles... WTF.
fuckers. Why is there no Sonic CD on this disc either?! :bomb:

Also one thing of note about this collection. It does make reference to the fact that S&K could be hooked up with S2 and S3. So yeah, they're complete jackasses.

[quote name='KingBroly']Also one thing of note about this collection. It does make reference to the fact that S&K could be hooked up with S2 and S3. So yeah, they're complete jackasses.[/quote]

it'll be DLC in 2 months for 5 bucks.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']They should've just forced Sonic 3 & Knuckles... WTF.
fuckers. Why is there no Sonic CD on this disc either?! :bomb:[/quote]
I recall hearing that they didn't feel like adding Sega CD games to this collection.

Agreed. I never could get into the Sonic series. The fast sections had to much trial and error, and the slower more traditional platforming sections were just bland and didn't have enough to do and explore compared to the Mario games. Lack of cool power ups hurt it for me as well.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I recall hearing that they didn't feel like adding Sega CD games to this collection.[/QUOTE]

Pfffft. What are they going to do next, Sonic's Ultimate Sega CD collection? With Wonderdog, Eternal Champions, Sewer Shark, Night Trap, Silpheed, Rise of the Dragon, and Sonic CD?

:rofl:

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']Dreaded Page 666![/quote]

Just set your options to display 50 posts per page and its only page 267. Crisis averted.

So who else believes that the GI Joe game will fail?

* Assemble an elite JOE team and call in reinforcements when the mission gets down and dirty.
* Choose from 12 of your favorite JOEs, each with a unique set of skills and weapons.
* Gear up with the latest in high-tech gadgets.
* Jump into, steal or hijack powerful G.I. JOE or COBRA vehicles, then fire away!
Sounds fun, but I bet you can only pick the lame Joes like that Indian dude and the dike chick. Everyone just wants to be Snake-eyes anyway.

And what could they mean when they say "...when the mission gets down and dirty"???

[quote name='Krymner']
And what could the mean when they say "...when the mission gets down and dirty"???[/QUOTE]

gijoe.jpg

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back