General Gaming Thread ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']To any mod that reads this: Perhaps starting a new GGT would alleviate us of the "phantom page" problem.[/QUOTE]

It is forbidden by the law.

BlazBlue is really fun.

Actually I just looked through GGT 94.5 the other day...according to LP there, you can make a new GGT....you just can't give it a "stupid" title.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Actually I just looked through GGT 94.5 the other day...according to LP there, you can make a new GGT....you just can't give it a "stupid" title.[/QUOTE]

:lol: The OTT and GGT were not created equal.

[quote name='Maklershed']To any mod that reads this: Perhaps starting a new GGT would alleviate us of the "phantom page" problem.[/QUOTE]It happens in all threads now. I think its a fix to show that there are indeed 120 posts instead of 119 or however many there are.

[quote name='whoknows']I have it too!

I just haven't played it for the month or so I've had it
[/QUOTE]

You are missing out:cry:... It's really fun!

So my 360 is down and out until I get a new power brick in the mail from MS. I feel like playing okami, but then I don't. :(

I need to beat SMG as well....

Man I might have to check out that Hollywood Video deal, there's one 20 minutes from me. Might call 'em up first.

The RFG 360 thread is gearing up for a group multiplayer outing tomorrow night if you guys are down.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I must have a TurboDuo! Damn thing are still expensive as hell. This one on ebay is :drool: worthy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330344070238

Note the custom BLUE power light. Why somebody would do that, I don't know, BUT IT'S BAD ASS.[/QUOTE]
:joystick:

Reading all the custom stuff he did to it, his listing price is quite a steal, among other things.

Dammit, my auctions are still 4 days away from ending and although I'd love to get it, I don't see what use it'll be for me than just playing Ys over and over b/c building a good library for the TurboGrafx is fken expensive :/

Finished off RE5 co-op tonight. Last boss and ending were very lack luster.

Good game, but let down after RE4. Not really any advances, just shorter, better looking version with all the good stuff and all the annoyances (controls, aiming, quick time bull shit etc.) of the last game.

Yeah, I'd pretty much agree. Other than adding co-op which did really add a lot for me as I vastly prefer playing co-op with a friend vs. playing games solo.

But on the downside, it makes the single player kind of sucky since the AI for Sheeva is annoying at times. I'll probably go through it solo on easy just to enjoy the graphics full screen.

Still working on The Warrens in inFamous! Still only on liberating Dust in RFG! Man, I'm so slow at progressing in these games. :p

Also played some Droplitz and Bomberman Ultra this weekend...

Hollywood Video sale was good to me. The one next to my job had some decent flips.
I kept Dead Rising as it was complete in in surprisingly good condition.

Should put my GS credit back into the 300+ range.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Man I'm really enjoying Bully...especially considering I only bought it back when to hold myself over until GTAIV hit.[/QUOTE]I LOVED Bully. I actually spent more time on Bully than I did on GTA4 and San Andreas combined. I own all 3 console versions.

Its just a great game, I enjoyed it. It reminded me of my middle school years. :) Plus the music is awesome. What is it like 20$ now? All of you should grab it.

Also, for anyone that is looking at getting Ikaruga on XBLA, it is 400 points this week for the deal of the week.

Bully had some great music, too bad most of it didn't make it to the soundtrack. I haven't played too much but I loved the shit out of Halloween night.

Anyone have an extra of those shitty madcatz joysticks or the gamestop 360 controllers that have common ground pcb's? I want to get BlazBlu for 360, but I need to mod my stick first.

Dead Rising>>>>>>Dickgirls

The biggest problem with Bully on 360 is that's it's a glitchfest....the music is really skippy....and the other night I got stuck in the ground. Goodbye, hour of progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Damn it! My roommate and I just got to level 6 in Streets of Rage 2. :bomb:

Damn those fat men!![/QUOTE]
GET THE POWER!!!

I fken LOVE that game. My most favorite beat em' up ever! :boxing:

Don't worry, the game only gets harder the further you go on :D

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Dead Rising>>>>>>Dickgirls

The biggest problem with Bully on 360 is that's it's a glitchfest....the music is really skippy....and the other night I got stuck in the ground. Goodbye, hour of progress.[/QUOTE] I read about how awful the 360 version is but when I finally got my hands on it, it ran pretty well with just a few minor glitches here and there while people were saying that it was completely unplayable. Guess that patch worked as the game ran well.

The only freezing problem I had was during that nutcracker music mission. :( Music never skipped for me.

Also Dead Rising is awesome. You could uh, jerk off to Jessica(zombie) and Isabella.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Dead Rising>>>>>>Dickgirls [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Seeing as how I can't jerk off to Dead Rising I'd say that's false.[/QUOTE]

lol...:bouncy:

Started Okami on the wii,but only got to the part where you
cut the peach or something when you first start the game and be be able to move ameratsu (sp?)
. Then had the power go off for about 10 min. I'll probably start again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back